Best site to view London Theater schedules and purchase tickets?

cpl100

Would like to see one or two shows or plays while in London in mid October.  Not sure quite where to start the process other than a Google search.  Thought people here may have some insider tips or tricks.  Thanks in advance for Al suggestions.

55 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

I'm hoping to see Hamilton before our cruise in April, but tickets are available only until November 30th, 2019.

Will follow up on the tips above, thanks.

They're actually available through February 1st. They announce new release dates on Twitter. They do not sell out instantaneously like NYC.

• Thanks 1

We saw Hamilton last September in London. I loved that they have come up with a way to keep ticket scalpers from buying all the tickets for resell. We also saw Everybody's Talking About Jamie, a very British musical. We saw Half a Six-Pence the year before, another very British musical. I always look for shows that haven't played our area before. (We actually got Hamilton tickets for two and a half months after our trip to London last fall when it came to the city next to ours. It's worth seeing twice.) 

10 hours ago, geoherb said:

We actually got Hamilton tickets for two and a half months after our trip to London last fall when it came to the city next to ours. It's worth seeing twice

Good news! My son saw "Wicked" twice in NY (he's a FA and whenever he has a layover in NY he tries for cheap tickets...) and insisted we should see it while in London. We even booked a hotel within walking distance to the theater. For us is was just OK.... Now we've booked same hotel (Premier Inn Victoria) in order to be near "Hamilton".... Son still hadn't seen it.... 

On 8/26/2019 at 12:05 AM, Bob++ said:

The website I linked to says Hamilton can be booked up to Saturday, 27 April, 2019

That’s incorrect, unfortunately (by which I mean it’s what it says, but it’s not true!) The official site, which is where you are directed to, is only booking out to February 1, as Markeb said. 

The 30 November date is a change in booking process. 

https://www.delfontmackintosh.co.uk/tickets/hamilton/

Edited by Cotswold Eagle

I’m in London now after our Baltic cruise. We went to see “Come from Away “ at the Phoenix yesterday and have tickets to “Matilda” tonight at the Cambridge. The tickets were about 40£ each for center balcony. Hamilton tickets were 170£ each so we passed. There’s plenty of good musicals to see in the 30-60£ price range