summt pool pipes broke.

LA_CA_GAL

On 8/28/2019 at 12:12 PM, bboop51 said:

On our last cruise (on the Summit) the person assigned to help with new app said she could me with my internet connection issues.  There was nobody available at what is left for a computer area. She proceeded to wipe out all my saved logins.  I am always a girl scouts who is prepared for anything... except this trip where I neglected to bring my little password book.  A full blown nightmare ensued. It took a day and half and all kinds of crazy stuff to get just my basic business stuff I needed.  I take partial responsibility.  But WTH was she doing that she wiped out all my saved logins/passwords.  I know I digressed... sorry. But on that note. The closes can be replaced (mostly) but not so sure about all the stuff on the computer.

You might want to use a password manager rather than saving the passwords in your browser. You'll only have to remember one password (for the manager) and a "helpful" IT person won't wipe them out.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:49 AM, Germancruiser said:

I agree- Happy- I so agree! IMO they " killed" the Millenium Class of ships- and they started with geting rid of Milli- class´s Spec. Restaurants!

We were on the sailing. Although we weren't affected by the water issue, IMO, the new CEO has managed to kill '"little by little" what made Celebrity a Premium Line. We ate at both Quisine and the Tuscan Grill and neither dining experience was exceptional. What was exceptional, on those three evenings, was not experiencing the insanity of the chaos of Select Dining!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

We were on the sailing. Although we weren't affected by the water issue, IMO, the new CEO has managed to kill '"little by little" what made Celebrity a Premium Line. We ate at both Quisine and the Tuscan Grill and neither dining experience was exceptional. What was exceptional, on those three evenings, was not experiencing the insanity of the chaos of Select Dining!!!

I agree with your statement about killing the premium line.  I guess they just want to get rid of us loyalists.  Why was Select dining insane and at what time period?

1 hour ago, TeaBag said:

I agree with your statement about killing the premium line.  I guess they just want to get rid of us loyalists.  Why was Select dining insane and at what time period?

Two reasons. First, if you had a set time reservation like us and were unfortunately seated at the new tables for two with the high back chairs against the wall, you were seated along the "flight path" of the waiters constantly walking by you with trays full of food. We never would accept those tables again. Second, on night two of the cruise, utter chaos reigned for all those who came directly from the 7:00 show without dining reservations.  Maitre'd's were clearing and setting tables and officers came in to seat guests to help solve the problem. This was the catalyst for us booking a 3 night dining package. While the ambience was much better, I wish I could say the same about the food.  

Those chairs look very uncomfortable and claustrophobic.

Thanks for the heads up about location.  We would ask for something else.  I think there is a section off to the left of the entry that has some twos abutting a half wall ..been awhile! ????

We are returning to the mdr for our Summit cruise but keep checking prices for AQ Class

38 minutes ago, hcat said:

Thanks for the heads up about location.  We would ask for something else.  I think there is a section off to the left of the entry that has some twos abutting a half wall ..been awhile! ????

We are returning to the mdr for our Summit cruise but keep checking prices for AQ Class

There are also quite a few 2 sets of two tops next to the windows. If you don't move to AQ and are booking Select dining, I definitely recommend making reservations no later than 7:00. 

1 hour ago, hcat said:

They look like they were designed for Morticia Addams. Or Alice in Wonderland, it could go either way there. 

Edited by bermadu22

2 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

There are also quite a few 2 sets of two tops next to the windows. If you don't move to AQ and are booking Select dining, I definitely recommend making reservations no later than 7:00. 

Thanks for the suggestion ..We dine early. I think we already selected 6 or 6:30..

We will any  accept seats that are not in the line of foot traffic. We  also dislike the long row of tables along the rear window which we experienced at lunch  on Infinity. 

When they are designated for 2 people,  you are seated across from each other   one with back to the window. You are literally  elbow to elbow with the people next to you. Those seated on the inner  line are trapped with no way out and food is served over people's heads.

Last Saturday I found this information on Facebook. 

I saw our room number and asked person who posted them... and yes it was our room number for upcoming on this Sunday cruise. We called Celebrity right away and inquired if our room will be fix for our sailing and were assured that it’s minor issue and we shouldn’t be worried. I read that maintenance team from Miami was on the ship last Sunday and fixed everything.

I’m sorry for affected passengers. Hopefully they still had terrific cruise.

358AD554-7124-449A-B8DF-16C77F1B55D0.jpeg

10611BE9-A59D-468D-B51F-D97923658C8B.jpeg