“LIVE” From Allure of the Seas 8/25-9/1....Third time’s a charm?

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

All their food is amazing there. A few spelling mistakes in the menu, but the food is perfect. 🙂

Can you go there non AI?  Given there are prices on the menu was thinking there might be a possibility?

Dont want AI as i will only be there for a few hours.

55 minutes ago, atush said:

Can you go there non AI?  Given there are prices on the menu was thinking there might be a possibility?

Not that I know of.  The only option on their website is a full day, all inclusive.

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Not that I know of.  The only option on their website is a full day, all inclusive.

Yeah thats what i thought.  But then i saw the prices on a photo which meant it might not be true.

5 hours ago, atush said:

You can go to Mr Sanchos which has an AI side & a pay as you go side...the food there is outstanding. 

Costa Maya today.... contemplated getting off but then I remembered lengthy walk. emoji15.png i picked up vanilla and a few T-shirt’s in Cozumel, so I am set. 

Is there any sort of transportation, such as a golf cart or tram etc. that one can use to get from the ship to the shopping area?  Thanks.

Navigator is one of my favorite ships. She was our first Voyager class sailing, and I remember being truly WOWED by the Promenade . Haven’t been on her since all the updates

84b08375ac9e0a761b0d313fdfd1a51f.jpg

66670e0e80b9afa628cefa3f1c72a487.jpg

abed8974e3a4bf38946aa2d81a5adee2.jpg

MSC ship on the other side of us

b591a88ecd14f1396316ff3348c8b341.jpg

13ca0a29891433fa06b2476bc48cad61.jpg

0091778a56776cc1ee804be0017debbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I noticed that we were not charged gratuities today. Stopped at guest services to inquire why not. They won’t be charging any guests for gratuities for these three days[emoji35] grrrrr, is this typical for sailings extended for extraordinary circumstances? If royal is compensating them, great, but somehow I guess not [emoji853]

43 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

I noticed that we were not charged gratuities today. Stopped at guest services to inquire why not. They won’t be charging any guests for gratuities for these three daysemoji35.png grrrrr, is this typical for sailings extended for extraordinary circumstances? If royal is compensating them, great, but somehow I guess not emoji853.png

Yes in the past I have read that Royal picks up the gratuities for their employees. 

Port Everglades went to Condition ZULU at 6:00pm today... which means CLOSED. Gail force winds are expected within 12 hours. Dorian models indicate she will turn north soon... without making landfall on Florida... but ya just never know... plus the winds are 185+ and reaching many many miles from the center... so even tho she may not hit Florida, her winds & HEAVY-HEAVY rains will. She has slowed to 7 mph now.. so it may take a few days for her to get outta town .... Time will tell if y’all will get into port on Wednesday as planned... finger crossed for all! 

My heart bleeds for those being affected directly. 

• Like 1