“LIVE” From Allure of the Seas 8/25-9/1....Third time’s a charm?

There is a shuttle near the  entrance that takes you to barefoot. 

A great perk after making that long trek down the pier. 

Their is a station to sign out towels right when you exit the ship, but if you are st barefoot, they are available there. So Save yourself the extra baggage For the walk 

007363F8-F962-4D5D-8CCB-0B1B210B8E95.jpeg

D3969C55-B816-4D81-A792-2D21F1DEA640.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

Hmmm thanks for pointing that out. My mistake. Still wonder how those people got out of the aqua theatre 😉

I wonder if they weren't passengers, but possibly staff/crew of some sort? Dunno. I've heard that those that miss muster will be required to do an individual one on their own in the next port. That is reports I've heard though, not my personal experience. It's always one of the least fun things to do your first few hours onboard...but a necessity.

• Like 1

I am on the next sailing. Looking at the forecast it looks like Dorian will be a ts and not a hurricane but eta for south Florida is Sunday at 2 pm. Please keep so updated of you hear of any changes to your sailing. 

Enjoy the the rest of your cruise. 

21 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

We have two. It would comfortably fit 4. I would say that these loft suites are pretty much 3x what we would pay for an ocean view balcony on a 7 day sailing. The price we paid was ridiculously low. The perks of being willing to roll the dice during hurricane season, maybe as well as most kids back to school? Or maybe it’s just my talented travel agent emoji2372.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think maybe I would pay something like $ 3250 to $3750 tops during hurricane season for one of those cabins but no more. I would guess you paid more then that right?

3 hours ago, cruisegal40 said:

Thanks for doing this. We were on Allure 3 years ago and again in 2 weeks. Hoping we get our cruise moved to western.  How is the internet working for you? Seems to be pretty good. Did  you pay for the VOOM? 

Voom for two devises is included. It’s fast.

1 hour ago, PCWalton1 said:

Chris, I just found your report. Thanks so much for posting. We are still 3 1/2 weeks from boarding Ovation and this helps a lot. Waiting to see those shrimp in Cozumel. 😃

You and me both. Crazy how a little resort can have some of the best shrimp and guacamole I’ve ever had! 

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I think maybe I would pay something like $ 3250 to $3750 tops during hurricane season for one of those cabins but no more. I would guess you paid more then that right?

No, much less actually. It was a crazy pricing fluke in my opinion. It was pretty close to what I have paid for a standard Oceanview balcony on Oasis class ships. Why I said it was my one and only CL Suite. Kind of like the $18 dollar a day drink package. 🤣 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

I am on the next sailing. Looking at the forecast it looks like Dorian will be a ts and not a hurricane but eta for south Florida is Sunday at 2 pm. Please keep so updated of you hear of any changes to your sailing. 

Enjoy the the rest of your cruise. 

I will. Think tomorrow we will have a better idea. The forecast today for Labadee was thunderstorms. We had not a drop of rain and sun all day 😊

3 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

Hey Niksmom630..... someone told my husband that the depth of the pools in the Solarium are only "knee deep"...can you confirm that? Surely not.

No. No pool In the Solarium that is knee deep. That would be the kiddie pool in the splash zone maybe. 

• Thanks 1

On the last day of our last Allure sailing, I discovered one of the “wonders”

Picked up a map at guest services, so I’ll be off on a a little scavenger hunt at some point this week to find the other 19 [emoji847]

38ca722f0fb13e235ca31ff6176d4200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

Hey Niksmom630..... someone told my husband that the depth of the pools in the Solarium are only "knee deep"...can you confirm that? Surely not.

More like waist deep. They are more of a "cooling off" pool and not a swim pool.

Edited by MrsKC08
  • Thanks 1