Happy 19th Anniversary to me I join cc 19 years ago on August 26, 2000 ... LOTs

sail7seas

Yeah!  Happy Anniversary!

I hadn't really looked at mine ... then I did.  November 17, 2001.  It hardly seems possible that I've been a part of Cruise critic for almost 18 years.

And, I agree, it HAS been mostly fun here ... and those few "exceptions" are mostly long gone. 

13 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Congrats S7S, and thank you for your contributions during those nineteen years! Will always remember meeting you and your DH Robert on the Bridge of Maasdam while departing FLL, and on HMC at the traffic control tower the next day :classic_smile:

We, too, were very happy to meet you.   The iron y here is  last Saturday would have been our 50th wedding anniversary and I know he would want   me to still be cruising and  posting here on Cc.   Lots of amazing memories on Maasdam and I am happy  you know of some. 🙂

We sure did have lots of fun on Maasdam, for dozens of cruises.....  even still not nearly enough

John,   Weren't you  and  Robert together on the bridge another time?  Boston? 

Canada Rocks,  that Anniversary banner you posted is some  kind of  fabulous.  Thank you

image.png.aca6f968a9b5988bda0b6a3e11c2bc0c.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

image.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RevNeal said:

Yeah!  Happy Anniversary!

I hadn't really looked at mine ... then I did.  November 17, 2001.  It hardly seems possible that I've been a part of Cruise critic for almost 18 years.

And, I agree, it HAS been mostly fun here ... and those few "exceptions" are mostly long gone. 

AND a hearty congratulations to you, Greg.  What fun meeting you on the very beautiful Noordam

Good to see you posting here  still.

🙂

Edited by sail7seas

15 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Congrats S7S, and thank you for your contributions during those nineteen years! Will always remember meeting you and your DH Robert on the Bridge of Maasdam while departing FLL, and on HMC at the traffic control tower the next day :classic_smile:

Robert and I  were happy  to meet you, John  and I recall the fun on the bridge,  I thought you were similarly together twice? I think maybe in Boston, too?So much fun on Maasdam, , but despite literally dozens of cruises on  that special ship, it wasn't nearly enough

41 minutes ago, Himself said:

Congratulations.  you joined a few weeks before myself.

Well, a hearty congratulations to you as well.  What  fun that you and otherssaw this thread, found you join date and realized you have been here for many years  🙂

There certainly are worse things we could be doing.

image.png.2f07641f435fea0e92293ca9b7a2b56b.png

Sail, It has been our benefit to have had you sharing with us so faithfully. 

And now that I've looked up my Join Date I see I just passed 10 years on August 13th!  I have been preoccupied and not active on CC lately, no cruise booked for now, focused dealing with some health issues for DH and trusting all will be well soon.  For everything there is a season!  

Many thanks to you Judy for your honesty through it all!!  Be well my friend!  Maureen