Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
RockiesLori

Cruise Next Certificates

Recommended Posts

For anyone interested, I've got a 500$ Haven Certificate good till 2022.  These will cut your 1500$ deposit to just the certificate.  

 

Let me know if interested.  Will trade for a pair of Regulars as well.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

RED ALERT CUTTING IT CLOSE - MUST BE ON BOARD SAILING BEFORE (SUNSET) OCT 15 2019 !

HURRY

No, you just have to book it before then, or if you have one booked already you can use it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RockiesLori said:

No, you just have to book it before then, or if you have one booked already you can use it.

 

In any event a limited envelope of time to use these certificates.

 

When issued they were valid for 4 years. Time is just about up !

 

Hope someone helps you out real quick !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there restrictions on these certificates. When onboard Epic we were hounded to go speak about them but never did. Now we have booked a second cruise I’m a bit miffed we never but we always book guarantee insides so wasn’t sure if we could use them ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RockiesLori said:

No, you just have to book it before then, or if you have one booked already you can use it.

 

I looked at the rules here and it definitely didn't say that

 

 

https://www.ncl.com/popup/cruisenext_terms

 

 

7. All CNDs (including Haven and Lite options) are valid for new reservations that book and sail within 4 years from purchase date. CNDs become null and void after expiration. Failure to redeem and sail within 4 years will result in forfeiture of your CND(s). Not applicable towards existing reservations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RockiesLori said:

No, you just have to book it before then, or if you have one booked already you can use it.

 

You have to set sail before the expiration date.

Edited by sirenitas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Can't you request an extention? Been a while since I've purchased any. 

You can request anything you like but it seems from what people say that NCL won't now grant that request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, debgreg said:

Are there restrictions on these certificates. When onboard Epic we were hounded to go speak about them but never did. Now we have booked a second cruise I’m a bit miffed we never but we always book guarantee insides so wasn’t sure if we could use them ? 

I just used two of these certs on an NCL booking through an agent in the UK and the agency has told me I will have to pay more than their original quote as they wont get so much commission.

 

Yes an inside GTY seems OK, its what we just booked, and due to the August double up promotion we could use 2 certs on one cabin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Griller said:

I just used two of these certs on an NCL booking through an agent in the UK and the agency has told me I will have to pay more than their original quote as they wont get so much commission.

 

Yes an inside GTY seems OK, its what we just booked, and due to the August double up promotion we could use 2 certs on one cabin.

Thanks, I usually use an online agent too who are often a lot cheaper for a package than direct, I am now thinking I should have got some , oh well, live and learn :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Can't you request an extention? Been a while since I've purchased any. 

 

It would depend on how much time you are requesting - NO RULE BOOK ON THIS !

Up to NCL discretion - resistance on the part of the booking agent - have a review by manager/supervisor

Perhaps a few days maybe the next weekly sailing after the expiration but certainly not another 4 years

 

 

 

IN REVIEW: my understanding was that you had to be sailing off into the sunset before the expiration date

You could sail into the expired period

On another note if the certificates have expired - well they have expired - Only NCL can reissue/extend them

with perhaps a reason - i.e. sadly death/estate issue or critical medical problem

Hopefully NCL will have some compassion

But remember that the certificates were valid for 4 years - waiting till the last is not a reason for extension 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Can't you request an extention? Been a while since I've purchased any. 

 

You can but there is no guarantee it will be honored.  I had one I purchased from someone and used to book a cruise for Thanksgiving this year.  We ended up cancelling that one and booking two weeks later to take advantage of free airfare instead and at first, they were not going to let me keep the Cruise Next because it had already been extended to cover the Thanksgiving cruise.

 

After talking to a really nice manager, they did agree to a 2nd extension of 14 days to allow me to  use it on the December 8th booking we did but they basically said this time would be a use it or lose it as there would be absolutely no further extensions granted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 5:19 PM, RockiesLori said:

Have 2 cruise next certificates expiring Oct 15, 2019. Message if interested.

I am interested but get an error when I try to message you.

 

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.

 

Please provide email address or email me at brianlang.cpa@gmail.com with pricing. These would need to be transferred me on or before August 31 so I may take advantage of double up promotion (assuming it won't be extended).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blcruising said:

I am interested but get an error when I try to message you.

 

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.

 

Please provide email address or email me at brianlang.cpa@gmail.com with pricing. These would need to be transferred me on or before August 31 so I may take advantage of double up promotion (assuming it won't be extended).

Sorry, I’ve sold these. I tried to delete the post but can’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...