Any current info on American Harmony?

DcnLee

American Harmony was on its maiden voyage last week. Can anyone give us a review? We will be on the Oct 12 sailing for the lower Mississippi Memphis to NOLA, and I'm anxious to hear what the early travelers have experienced. Pictures of the interior of the ship would be an added bonus since ACL keeps recycling the computer generated pix for the ships in this series.

--Larry

12 hours ago, DcnLee said:

American Harmony was on its maiden voyage last week. Can anyone give us a review? We will be on the Oct 12 sailing for the lower Mississippi Memphis to NOLA, and I'm anxious to hear what the early travelers have experienced. Pictures of the interior of the ship would be an added bonus since ACL keeps recycling the computer generated pix for the ships in this series.

--Larry

I think it may be some time before we see any reviews on American Harmony, based on the over-all paucity of reviews in general on this board.

We are also looking forward to whatever reviews may become available.  We will be aboard ACL Song in a few weeks and are planning on booking a Great Rivers of Florida cruise for later this year (depending upon availability).  This would be aboard American Star, the only ship (at this time) doing this itinerary.

NRayH

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SuziCruises said:

We are going in December, so I'd appreciate any pictures and feedback you have after your cruise.

Hi SuziCruises,

Not sure which cruise you are looking for information on?  This thread was started about ACL's Harmony, which started its initial sailings very recently.  I also mentioned that we would be hoping to book aboard ACL's sailing the Great Rivers of Florida itinerary for later this year (based upon availability, in our preferred staterooms.  This would be booked whilst aboard our Northwest Pioneers cruise, next month.  Booking aboard Harmony is on our "to-do" list, for "someday".

I will usually post a review of whatever cruise we complete, not always with photos though.

NRayH