See/View-ing Seaview

Beamafar

45 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Full Irish, actually!  It was in an Irish pub and all the ingredients were Irish.  😀

Looked tasty Bea ....but no guinea pig fritters? 😤

In Boston there's a place with Kerrygold butter....now that's Irish diary at its best from my my childhood!

• Like 2

Have a fabulous vacation, Bea! You and your hubby deserve to be highly pampered after your last cruise. I’m sending warm wishes and good vibes! I can’t wait to hear all about your blissful moments! Have a glass of champagne for me. Oh, what the heck, have a Johnny Walker Blue for me, too! Cheers 🥂 

• Thanks 1

Have a great cruise!!!!

Sailing out of NYC remains one of the great and thrilling sail-aways - it never gets old!

I hope that you enjoyed Phantom - I've heard that it is still a top notch production!

Even though you're in the YC, I would suggest that after you pass the Statue of Liberty, you hightail it to the VERY back of the ship for your passage under the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge. Then, face forward and watch as the ship's funnels approach the bottom of the bridge - it 100% looks like you will take 1/2 the bridge with you. It is extremely important that you scream like a girl (OK, a bit sexist and you are a girl ....) when this happens.  Don't worry - everyone else will be doing the same! It remains one of the great optical illusions! (and it's really not the same from the front ....)

Edited by Dr. Cocktail
  • Haha 1