Adventure OTS - MDR Corner/Alcove/Separate Room for a Group

HeyHowdyHey!

I am leading a group cruise (30 people) on Adventure this November. I have never sailed on her before. Our last group was on Jewel and we were able to use the small MDR "extension" or "aux room" just to the right of the MDR entrance and this worked out FANTASTICALLY for us! We have traditional 8pm dining and my question is does Adventure have anything similar to that side room that Radiance Class has? If not, is there a bit of a more private corner or nook, if you will, that I should work with dining to try and secure for our group? I believe traditional dining is on decks 4 and 5 of the MDR.

Ideas? Thoughts? Prayers? 

In the front corners of the dining room there are elevated (one step) areas with some tables. There is a railing that separates those areas from the rest of the dining room. I'm not sure how many tables there are or how many people they would seat but one of those areas might be your best option. They aren't totally separated from the rest of the dining room, you can still see and hear everyone else, but the step and the railing do give some separation.

We were recently on the Adventure and had a group of 47.  Our travel agent had us at 5 tables against the windows on deck 4.  They were separated by a step up and a railing.  it was almost like our own private dining room.  

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

In the front corners of the dining room there are elevated (one step) areas with some tables. There is a railing that separates those areas from the rest of the dining room. I'm not sure how many tables there are or how many people they would seat but one of those areas might be your best option. They aren't totally separated from the rest of the dining room, you can still see and hear everyone else, but the step and the railing do give some separation.

37 minutes ago, npb1894 said:

We were recently on the Adventure and had a group of 47.  Our travel agent had us at 5 tables against the windows on deck 4.  They were separated by a step up and a railing.  it was almost like our own private dining room.  

Thank You both! This sounds like a lovely option, I will communicate this to the ship.