Booking Surf/stream for 4 devices

Looking for clarification: When booking the surf/stream that can be used for 4 devices online, it asks me to select the passengers(s).  Do I just select one passenger to whom the package will be charge?  Or do I have to select the four people who will be using the internet?  

1 minute ago, peacefrogdog said:

Do I just select one passenger to whom the package will be charge?  

^This. BTW, that's any 4 devices at once - you can share a lower device number package.

Edited by Biker19

The 4 device plan refers to the number of devices that can be connected to the account at the same time, it doesn't matter how many people are using those devices.

Our family of 4 has shared the 3 device plan in the past when DH insisted he had no use for the internet.  Guess who always complained that he could never get on??  

• Haha 1

I purchased the 4 device Internet package for a Navigator cruise. I had to set up an account with a user name and password, to activate the Internet. Then the three other family members used my user name and password to get into Internet on their devices. All 4 devices worked well using them all at the same time. 

I actually have the same question. So it sounds like you just choose one passenger name right? Because choosing all the passengers, for 4 of us, was $1k which appeared to be charging me 4 times in the cart. 

1 minute ago, jbofkc said:

I actually have the same question. So it sounds like you just choose one passenger name right? Because choosing all the passengers, for 4 of us, was $1k which appeared to be charging me 4 times in the cart. 

Correct, only one passenger name.

If you really want 16 simultaneous connections feel free to buy this package for every person in the cabin..... Remember that unless the four people in your cabin really need or want to be connected at the same time you might not even need one 4-connection purchase.

You just choose 1 passenger. Once you get into your cabin, you will have a letter waiting for you with a code.  Just enter that code into 4 devices.  If  you need to use more than 4, just log off one device, and log on another one using the same code.

They are looking for who to bill the package to, not who is going to be using it. If you put more than one person's name on it, they will bill each person for a 4 device package. If you only want one 4 device package, just put one person's name on it.

To piggy back off of this thread - I was going to book two of the Soda + Internet packages.  I think they were around $22/day.

Because the drink package is included, I should select one for each passenger, correct?

Also - that package includes the Voom + Stream, right?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, da1425 said:

To piggy back off of this thread - I was going to book two of the Soda + Internet packages.  I think they were around $22/day.

Because the drink package is included, I should select one for each passenger, correct?

Thanks!

If you want each passenger to have a drink package, then select one for each passenger.  The package includes Stream.

47 minutes ago, da1425 said:

Thanks!

If you want each passenger to have a soda package AND an internet package, you'll have to buy two of the packages that you mentioned. If you are willing to share an internet package then you can buy one of the mentioned packages and one soda package.