Internet Question under new Explore 4 package

swin26

The Internet packages are for two people, but only one device can be used at one time. You can use several devices (we have two phones and two tablets), but only singly.

Unless you intend to stream video, you may be better off waiting until you're on the ship and signing up for the Surf package, which is cheaper. It excludes streaming, but includes most other sites. Good luck. 

Edited by kwb101

Thanks.  My booking just says Premium Internet for 2.  With the free internet, free gratuities, and the combined amount of OBC from HAL and the big box store, we may actually have trouble spending all of our OBC.  I may need to pack extra light and buy new clothes from Talbots and Chicos on board.  Good problem to have.  

26 minutes ago, Gigi1977 said:

On my booking it says we BOTH get the internet package. Just like we BOTH get prepaid service charges.  So - no it’s not shared.    

Good deal!  Our experience with HAL is one-at-a-time only, so your package is a definite winner. 

1 hour ago, swin26 said:

Thanks.  My booking just says Premium Internet for 2.  With the free internet, free gratuities, and the combined amount of OBC from HAL and the big box store, we may actually have trouble spending all of our OBC.  I may need to pack extra light and buy new clothes from Talbots and Chicos on board.  Good problem to have.  

Remember, big box store OBC is refundable OBC. Just off the Rotterdam, clothing selection in the shops was pathetic.

And the TP-Link router worked great for us. Just had to remember to log in each time we took the phones/ipad out of the room.

Edited by oceanmom
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, *Miss G* said:

Am I completely oblivious and missed the Talbots and Chicos shops?  Or are they just randomly located around the current shops?

There were selections on Zuiderdam in July.  I bought a cute all weather/rain coat in July with extra Shipboard Credit! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, swin26 said:

I'm trying to book a cruise at the big box store but it doesn't mention free gratuities, only Explore 4.  Do I have to book through Hal's site to get the gratuities?  Thanks for the help, I've only had 1 cruise so far.