Harmony Of The Seas bottled water

JoeFan

1 minute ago, CapeGal said:

Not Purified but Spring water.

We were on Harmony in May and the True water they had was purified.  True has a spring water product with a green ribbon on it and a purified water with a blue ribbon on the label.  When did you see True spring water on Harmony?

3 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

We were on Harmony in May and the True water they had was purified.  True has a spring water product with a green ribbon on it and a purified water with a blue ribbon on the label.  When did you see True spring water on Harmony?

I apologize.  I never thought that it was purified.  I assumed what we had was Spring.  But as they say...assuming anything is a big mistake.  😏

Just now, CapeGal said:

I apologize.  I never thought that it was purified.  I assumed what we had was Spring.  But as they say...assuming anything is a big mistake.  😏

The bottled water on the ship always used to be spring water so you were right to assume that.  About a year ago, they changed to purified water.  They had a different brand for a while, Ice River Springs or something like that.  They now have had this True purified.  I only buy and drink spring water, so I am kind of tuned into what they carry. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

If this is true, then Joe's bottle is purified.

2 hours ago, JoeFan said:

Attached are two pictures of water we have been getting onboard. The Panna is the still and the San Pelligrino is what have been getting in specialty. 

The True is from the bars. 

0954022E-8E9A-4A93-8C3A-59E7DE0755CE.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2019 at 5:43 AM, JoeFan said:

Check this. We are in Vitality  cafe and they have Evian. And they told me it’s covered with refreshment package. 

Good selection. Along with fresh fruit smoothies. 

FE84F55D-7AAC-441F-AE99-B6BAFB2FAE37.jpeg

Haven't sailed RCI in a while; on Celebrity the premium drinks package included "premium" still and sparkling spring waters including the Evian and San Pelligrino indicated by JoeFan above.  We routinely ask for a bottle of sparkling at lunch and at dinner, and use still waters during the day around the ship.  What brands does RCI include in their Deluxe Beverage Package?  I'm a little concerned from the earlier posts about a "purified"  brand being used.  And is it different in the specialty restaurants vs. bars around the ship?

Thanks in advance!

(I know that nobody has recent experience but "recent" when they were still sailing....)