Silver Lounge not for Silver Suites?

Brandis

We‘ll be cruising on Spectrum of the Seas in Oct., staying in a Silver Junior Suite.

Just browsed some of the restaurant descriptions in the Royal app and noticed something in regards to the Silver Lounge and Dining.

In the description for Gold Dining, it says „Golden suite guests can indulge...“, however, for Silver Dining, it only says „Pinnacle and Diamond Plus guests can enjoy...“, no mention of Silver suite guests.

Anyone knows if Silver Suite guests have access to Silver Dining and the Silver Lounge? Based on the name I assumed yes, but after reading this, not so sure anymore.

By the way, any good recent reviews or ship tours for Spectrum of the Seas? Haven’t found much yet on YouTube etc.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

We sail on Spectrum in November. I was informed the Silver Lounge is available to Silver & Gold suite guests. As for Diamond status, all are able to use the suite lounge. This however may change as I have seen/read that some information given by RCCL seems to change by whomever you speak to. 

fyi, just read that our seapass will not have the normal perks uploads which we are use to having. Ugh!! Hoping this is not true.