Propulsion problems on Grandeur?

On 9/12/2019 at 5:13 PM, Lady Hudson said:

FYI — Crown and Anchor just told me that everyone is getting two points.  Makes no difference what kind what cabin type or traveling solo.  Happy camper here.  Only needed one point.  Traveling on Saturday.  Katherine 

Hi again.  No points for me yet. Anyone get points? 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

4 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Nothing on the website yet.  However,  Crown and Anchor notified the L A that I had met my milestone requirement so I had to have been awarded something.  Believe it will be 2 points.

Terrific. Wonder if they made an exception for you since you were so close to pinnacle. We really don’t need the points. No more categories to reach 😄

m

We are on Grandeur in Oct. and just received a time change in multiple ports. I am wondering if it is because they expect more propulsion problems? They can't predict the weather that far out (25 days from today   🙂   ).  1st time on this ship and very curious as to what it will be like.

6 hours ago, wishuponasea said:

We are on Grandeur in Oct. and just received a time change in multiple ports. I am wondering if it is because they expect more propulsion problems? They can't predict the weather that far out (25 days from today   🙂   ).  1st time on this ship and very curious as to what it will be like.

No clue what's going on but we are currently on the Grandeur dockside in Bermuda.  We were doing top speed getting here with no issues.  I'll check in tomorrow to update, but as of right now it's been great.

Diann

• Like 1

We had pretty smooth seas last night.  Came out of Bermuda and headed West and we've now made the turn South.  More rocky rolly now but swells aren't too bad.  The Captain is booking at 22 knots and the ship feels stable. Of course, anything can happen at any time, but I'd say the Grandeur is in as good a shape as she can be!

Diann

• Like 1