How to print the entire Roll Call Discussion Page

To print posts on a page see.

Depending on your browser and / or printer you can probably print 4 pages to a sheet and still have readable text. (In Chrome print preview, expand the More Settings section and set Pages per sheet to 4.)

Edited by broberts

• 2 weeks later...

This is a stupid question for many people,  so,  I'm sorry.  

To anyone who has been on any of the HAL ships in the last 2or 3 yrs.,  did any of you notice if HAL was still serving smoked salmon for breakfast?  (See, I told ya.)  I know they have cut back as all the cruise lines have on the food in the MDR so was just wondering.  To anyone who notices this,  thanks so much.

2 hours ago, gbet said:

To anyone who has been on any of the HAL ships in the last 2or 3 yrs.,  did any of you notice if HAL was still serving smoked salmon for breakfast?  (See, I told ya.)  I know they have cut back as all the cruise lines have on the food in the MDR so was just wondering.  To anyone who notices this,  thanks so much.

You really should post this question on the HAL board here.

16 hours ago, gbet said:

I see that you have rarely posted on CC.  CC is a great resource, but I think you would find it very helpful to browse through the various forums so that you know what should be posted where.  Thus forum, for example, expressly states that it’s only for getting help in using the message boards. In addition, even when you are in the correct forum, you should not post questions that are not relevant to the thread.  I hope those tips are helpful.