Card Room to Replace D lounge on Oasis

Royal has changed the deck plans on Oasis.  What was to be all cabins in the old D lounge on decks 11 and 12 has now been changed to now being a card room on both decks where the 3 center cabins were initially shown.  There was a lot of speculation about those 3 center cabins as they appeared much larger than a regular inside.  Too bad as I had a pair of those larger inside cabins booked for next Christmas....time to look for a different location.

EA7DBE97-B474-43F7-BC3D-B4420CDC2038.png

1830E51D-6815-48E1-AF0D-12D354D8EC78.png

Is this the only change in deck plans you've noticed?  You think it will be 2 floors?  Sort of reminds me a bit of the library area on Anthem.  I keep wondering about the library they have slated into a space in Central Park--maybe that will change as well since I think on Symphony there is a card room but no library.

1 minute ago, brookmill18 said:

Is this the only change in deck plans you've noticed?  You think it will be 2 floors?  Sort of reminds me a bit of the library area on Anthem.  I keep wondering about the library they have slated into a space in Central Park--maybe that will change as well since I think on Symphony there is a card room but no library.

This was the only change to the previous announced changes that I saw.

25 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Royal has changed the deck plans on Oasis.  What was to be all cabins in the old D lounge on decks 11 and 12 has now been changed to now being a card room on both decks where the 3 center cabins were initially shown.  There was a lot of speculation about those 3 center cabins as they appeared much larger than a regular inside.  Too bad as I had a pair of those larger inside cabins booked for next Christmas....time to look for a different location.

Ken, did you get a notification that your staterooms were not available?

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Your right.  I was looking at the travel agent site.  If you select the nov 24 date you will see the old plans with the 3 center cabins.  They haven’t updated the consumer site yet. 

I'm looking at the main Royal Caribbean site and it's updated.  You might need to clear your browser cache.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Ken, did you get a notification that your staterooms were not available?

Ha!

Nope.  One stateroom is now one of the outer ones, the other no longer exists...maybe I’ll be sleeping in the card room.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, timf2001 said:

The dates now correctly align to the first sailing after dry dock.  I can see the card room just fine.  Look near the aft elevators, not the forward elevators.

Yeah, I know.  It's just that the dates go away when I scroll down that far, unless I change the zoom to be too small.  That part of the deck plan was just for the dates. 

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You know, that space is cursed. Second time the ship has said no to drydock changes😉

Then keep the Dl where it is, continue to use the second floor for Chef's table and keep deck 4 as is. Deck 4 DL is pretty crapy compared to the two story version with windows.  Can only hope.  Maybe all DL'S will become D+ lounges with D'S only getting the three drinks on their sea pass card and no appetizers or armfuls of water.  

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1