Cabin choice

RoseGab123

You might want to check the info.

I don't think E220 is mid ship but aft, above the Glasshouse and quite close to the theatre.

The obvious benefits are daylight and being lower down the ship, but I can't see much wrong with the inside cabin you have been offered.

Whatever you choose, have a fantastic time.

Andy

10 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

You might want to check the info.

I don't think E220 is mid ship but aft, above the Glasshouse and quite close to the theatre.

The obvious benefits are daylight and being lower down the ship, but I can't see much wrong with the inside cabin you have been offered.

Whatever you choose, have a fantastic time.

Andy

The OP is looking at a Ventura cruise and e220 is fairly well forward ahead of the forward stairwell. 

There are photos on the P&O website showing the obstructed views on both Ventura and Azura, they were easily available in the Q&A section, but the new website  might have screwed that up.

Edited by terrierjohn

32 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

The OP is looking at a Ventura cruise and e220 is fairly well forward ahead of the forward stairwell. 

There are photos on the P&O website showing the obstructed views on both Ventura and Azura, they were easily available in the Q&A section, but the new website  might have screwed that up.

Of course you are right John, I must have had the plan upside down😀

The point I was really making is it is not mid ship and above public areas, which is something that we would be taking into consideration.

Andy

17 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Of course you are right John, I must have had the plan upside down😀

The point I was really making is it is not mid ship and above public areas, which is something that we would be taking into consideration.

Andy 

We have stayed in an accessible obstructed view (E302) and not experienced any noise issues, these cabins are over the promenade deck 7, which has quite a high ceiling and although E220 is somewhere near the theatre I think it is over the entrance rather than the theatre itself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Don't know the ship, but the E cabin must be better than being high up at the aft end of the ship.  If you get bad weather, that is about the worst place to be.

Our balcony at the back of B deck 11 last week on Ventura was fantastic and hardly any movement.

• Like 1