Deal on Oasis Single Booking

lovelife

I'm  already booked on Oasis 12/1/19 sailing  and was checking on a cabin as a single for my sister to join us. Came upon a guarantee balcony for one passenger for $907 all in. This is for Maryland resident, senior, & she is Diamond. We immediately went to Next Cruise desk and she booked it (on the ill-fated Grandeur today). When mock booking If you  change cabin types etc., pricing gets wonky and it charges double. Surely that $907 price is a glitch.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

If it is, it has been that way a long time - the 100% solo supplement for those Oasis sailings has been in effect for months.

Had no idea - wish I had known earlier.  A search revealed nothing. Just thought  I was being helpful.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cruising grandma said:

Yep, I heard about those. I have friends (a couple)who booked 2 solo cabins. It was cheaper doing that than getting one cabin, and they’ll receive double C& A Points. 

Then, there was the $18 a day drink package glitch for many cruises. Royal Caribbean is honoring the price.

Did they book the drink package for that price? I thought the glitch was only for 2020 cruises? I only ask because I am on Oasis Dec 8-22 and it was not available either week in my cruise planner for that price... I checked during the hoopla. Sigh!

Edited by CruiszBug

21 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

Did they book the drink package for that price? I thought the glitch was only for 2020 cruises? I only ask because I am on Oasis Dec 8-22 and it was not available either week in my cruise planner for that price... I checked during the hoopla. Sigh!

Not for Oasis 2019. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

You  are correct.

• Thanks 1