OCHO RIOS DAY PASS

jacobichka

Hello to all!

We are group of 16 adults will be on New Year cruse, visiting Ocho Rios port. Looking for All Inclusive resort day pass, with nice sandy beach (without rocks). After many hours of the research, I narrow down to 3 resorts, but still not sure, because of different reviews. My priority is ClubHotel RIU Ocho Rios, than Jewel Paradise Cove, and Jewel Dunn"s River. Any of this resorts have bar service at the beach, how is the beach, any shades, lunch...? Do you guys have another idea how to spend a beach day?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

• 1 month later...

we did dunns river falls resort with resort for a day.  sandy beach. adults only.  they have a grill or pizza or a buffet (ok), coffee bar...excellent, great drinks!! they bring you fruit in the pool.  many shade areas, great service.  they provide transportation to and from which is great!  they have kayaks and a float to swim to if you want.  

going again jan 5.  not sure I want the one with kids...not sure what i am doing

NCL has a bamboo beach excursion with beer, rum punch and jamacian mojitos and food.  Has anyone done this? I am debating going back to resort for a day at Dunns falls resort for $99, but NCL's excursion is only  $69

anyone with any advice?