Purchase thermal suite day pass now or during embarkation

hbgroadends

On 9/10/2019 at 1:11 PM, margar said:

The thermal pool is a wonderful things for aches and joint pain!  I just purchased a one week pass online to make sure I had it available to me when I'm on our upcoming cruise.  HAL says that the amount of people they sell it to is limited, so I do purchase ahead of time to make sure I have the thermal pass.  Not sure if that is just a "Marketing" ploy to say that space is limited in order to entice us to purchase prior to sailing, but I don't want to take any chances of missing out on that wonderful thermal pool.  If you do purchase on line, the HAL website still stupidly still asks you for a time, which is as stated above in a previous post, is a glitch in the system.  And yes, you can go anytime they are open and use it as many times a day as you would like. 

So I went ahead and booked this package.  As you said, they asked for a time, and I gave a random time.  In my emailed receipt says that I made a reservation for 2 pm for 15 minutes!   

2 hours ago, grest said:

So I went ahead and booked this package.  As you said, they asked for a time, and I gave a random time.  In my emailed receipt says that I made a reservation for 2 pm for 15 minutes!   

Oh but what a relaxing 15 minutes it will be LOL. Have a great cruise