MSC Transportion to/ from NYC airport

mossy71

We found a piece of information in regards to transporting us to/from the NYC airport ,(LGA).

MSC provides this RT transportation for $36 RT.

My daughter was able to navigate the website for the info, but you will have to actually get the service through a MSC customer service person who also is knowledgeable in regards to this service.

Hope that this will help our fellow cruisers. 

12 hours ago, xcell said:

Not  a bad deal, consider Uber would be probably $60 USD but if you have 3 or more, then Uber would be better. 

I agree, but travel around LGA can be terrible due to construction there. I would play it safe, and use MSC.

9 hours ago, jvsnana said:

I just got off the phone with MSC and was told it was $36 per person ONE WAY from Manhattan Cruise port to JFK.  We will either Uber or private sedan instead...a better deal for us.

October is right around the corner.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. The round-trip transport through MSC is $72, $36 each way. My apologies if this caused confusion. For myself and my daughter this is our "best bet"  to make sure we get to the cruise port and especially our return trip from the cruise port that to LGA.

So excited..14 days to go😁

9 hours ago, mossy71 said:

Yes. The round-trip transport through MSC is $72, $36 each way. My apologies if this caused confusion. For myself and my daughter this is our "best bet"  to make sure we get to the cruise port and especially our return trip from the cruise port that to LGA.

So excited..14 days to go😁

You're on Meraviglia on Oct 18th?