Some photos of Sirena August 2019

jo-b

Very impressive and I really appreciate your time putting the photos together!

I really liked your stateroom also!

Thank you for sharing. Our first time on O will be next March and April on Riviera!

I got excited when I saw your picture of the promenade and lounge chair👍 Than realized it wasn’t the Riviera 😞 I hope we have a chance to try her in the future.

Denise😊

Thank you so much for posting these. We are going on Sirena for the 1st time, this Dec. We were on the Riviera last time and it was an amazing ship. I know Sirena is smaller and more intimate. Your photos gave me a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Glad they were helpful, we have commented on feedback forms and to anyone on the ship who will listen about the lack of photos or video on the website, I think it would be a big draw for new cruisers. 

The photos were usually taken on port days when everyone else was ashore in the heatwave we had in the Med and in ports we had visited previously so we tended go off for a walk round and a coffee and the head "home" to the AC! 

The cabin was a Vista Suite, a special birthday treat for my OH! It won't be repeated! Loved the room, used the balcony a lot not too windy and great views at the front but for us we found no use for the butler. Evening canapes arrived at  the wrong time for us trivia fiends and early diners, in room dining OK but lacked any sense of occasion we preferred getting changed and  "going out" . So for the price differential we will stick to our balcony unless we get an upgrade of course!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jo-b said:

Glad they were helpful, we have commented on feedback forms and to anyone on the ship who will listen about the lack of photos or video on the website, I think it would be a big draw for new cruisers. 

The photos were usually taken on port days when everyone else was ashore in the heatwave we had in the Med and in ports we had visited previously so we tended go off for a walk round and a coffee and the head "home" to the AC! 

The cabin was a Vista Suite, a special birthday treat for my OH! It won't be repeated! Loved the room, used the balcony a lot not too windy and great views at the front but for us we found no use for the butler. Evening canapes arrived at  the wrong time for us trivia fiends and early diners, in room dining OK but lacked any sense of occasion we preferred getting changed and  "going out" . So for the price differential we will stick to our balcony unless we get an upgrade of course!

As a newbie I really appreciate the pictures! All of my mailings I get are only a glimpse of the staterooms in the back of the brochures! I love promenades and she looks beautiful! We’re excited to be on Riviera for a TA and then a Med cruise!

Will be with a butler and am wondering if we will utilize him! Will see!

Thank you again.

Denise😊

Thanks for the pics.   We are planning to  sail with Sirena in August net year.     We left Nautica yesterday.   She is looking rather tired and we are certainly interested in the changes that will be made to her.    We were in a PH suite and certainly did use Mani the Butler.      He brought morning tea each day at a prearranged time.  Booked an extra speciality restaurant.  Brought tea and cookies in the afternoon and of course the canapés we ordered.   When the fridge broke down Mani organised a new one within hours and brought ice in the interim.    He was cheerful and charming.  Nothing was too much trouble.    I tried dialling his number this morning at home, but sadly he did not respond!!!!!!!    J

Wonderful photos.  The ship looks beautiful, but will take some getting used to for us long time R-Class fans.   Having first sailed on Nautica (then the R5) back in March 2001 for our very first cruise.   Can it be 18+ years ago!

Joe