Does anyone have a list of voyages that qualify for 3 for free?

fluffybunny22

IF you go to the Princess web site and look at your cruise it should have a banner on it saying 3 for Free. IF that is not there it is not included in the promotion.

For me the price remained the same but with the addition of free grats and OBC.

7 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

IF you go to the Princess web site and look at your cruise it should have a banner on it saying 3 for Free. IF that is not there it is not included in the promotion.

The banner is not there.... I was hoping maybe they just hadn't gotten all the cruises added to the promo yet!  We booked it at launch so we have no promotions on that booking....so anything would be an improvement as long as the price didn't go up.... Oh well, we will just wait until the next "sale" and see if it's included then... thanks..

Edited by puppymama1

1 hour ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I'm on the 6/8/20 sailing of the Sky and I can't tell from the website if it qualifies for the new promo. I probably need a price drop and the promo for it to be worthwhile to drop sip and sail. TIA.

I just skimmed over the 3 For Free voyage list and yes your sailing is on the list. 

24 minutes ago, paradiselivin1 said:

Guessing you have to look for specific cruises as 3FF doesn't show yet under deals. How does this compare to last year's 3FF? I've seen people suggest that the deal wouldn't be as generous this time..

I don't see this promotion, at all. The cruise I'm looking at is up $100pp this morning.

3FF is a bust for our Pacific Princess sailings.

Fares up 1350 pp for 10/15/20 sailing and up 650 pp for 10/22/20 sailing in a PH suite.

Value of 3FF is $315 pp (165 grats + 150 obc) and it said 10% deposit is Non-Refundable.

Called my TA and said don't bother. 

• Like 1

The 3FF banner isn't up on my cruise yet (I'm in California). But when I do a mock booking, the popup window shows 3FF perks and also says "Refundable Deposit".  In the fine print says "Deposit of 10% is Refundable" and "this selected special promotion is not combinable with other promotions".  Interesting because the 3FF promo itself had said nonrefundable deposit (?). I guess I will know for sure when the banner actually posts. 

2 hours ago, riffatsea said:

PLUS a non-refundable deposit? From what I read on another thread.

26 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

PLUS a non-refundable deposit? From what I read on another thread.

Yes it is a non-refundable deposit.  Just ran a mock booking.

How do non-refundable bookings work with future cruise deposits? I know FCD can change the deposit dynamics with regard to the AMOUNT of deposit required, does it impact refundable vs non at all?  I'm guessing you're just all-in with no take-backs on that FCD if you apply it to a non-refundable deposit, fair enough, but curious to hear thoughts/confirm.

Edited by PMGS247

I just booked the Enchantment for 12/20 under the 3 for Free, non refundable. The only way I'm going to miss that cruise is if i die, and then i won't care. I had priced the same cruise under the landmark sale and have saved $600.00. I lost $200.00 OBC, but gained free grats. Very happy with what I got.

1 hour ago, PMGS247 said:

How do non-refundable bookings work with future cruise deposits? I know FCD can change the deposit dynamics with regard to the AMOUNT of deposit required, does it impact refundable vs non at all?  I'm guessing you're just all-in with no take-backs on that FCD if you apply it to a non-refundable deposit, fair enough, but curious to hear thoughts/confirm.

Some who post here have had success moving the non-refundable FCD to a different cruise when their plans change. No guarantee.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

I just refared our four cabins for June 2020 Alaska cruise with 3FF and the deposit is refundable. Yay! Not sure how but I'll take it. We saved a ton with this promo (11 people). 

I kid you not, in the last 15 minutes the 3FF promo changed from refundable deposit to nonrefundable deposit on website. They must have caught it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PMGS247 said:

Just dealt with this today.

2 Princess agents and a supervisor assured me if I booked promotion with non refundable deposit using my FCD and I cancelled before final payment my FCD would go back in my account.

They do not put it in writing but it is a policy they do for a good will gesture.

And she was able to change my booking to a refundable deposit which my TA and the other 2 Princess agents could not.

21 minutes ago, dog said:

Just dealt with this today.

2 Princess agents and a supervisor assured me if I booked promotion with non refundable deposit using my FCD and I cancelled before final payment my FCD would go back in my account.

They do not put it in writing but it is a policy they do for a good will gesture.

And she was able to change my booking to a refundable deposit which my TA and the other 2 Princess agents could not.

Interesting, not surprising.  So it doesn't officially change the dynamics of a non-refundable deposit but is more likely than not to work out that way unofficially and I'd assume only if not abused.

thanks!