CORAL PRINCESS - Omelet station>

pesty0720

1 hour ago, pesty0720 said:

Hello All,

Will be on the Coral sailing to Alaska soon. Does anybody know if they have an omelet station for breakfast? and where it is located.

Also, is Sabatinis open for breakfast for everyone or for just those in suites?

thank you

I was just on this ship and they had an omelette station in the buffet a little past the port side entrance. I had one every other day and they ranged from pretty good to excellent.

Sabatini's wasn't open for breakfast for everyone. It was open one day for lunch ("Alfredo's), that same day the Bayou restaurant was open for lunch as the British Pub lunch so you had to choose one. 

1 hour ago, pesty0720 said:

Hello All,

Will be on the Coral sailing to Alaska soon. Does anybody know if they have an omelet station for breakfast? and where it is located.

Also, is Sabatinis open for breakfast for everyone or for just those in suites?

thank you

Suites only.

10 hours ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Also, you can ask for an "over-hard" fried egg where the over-easy eggs are, either can wait for it or they will bring it to you.

Or freshly scrambled :)  I suppose they'd poach an two if you asked, but I've never asked.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, GettingMyShipTogether said:

I was just on this ship and they had an omelette station in the buffet a little past the port side entrance. I had one every other day and they ranged from pretty good to excellent.

Sabatini's wasn't open for breakfast for everyone. It was open one day for lunch ("Alfredo's), that same day the Bayou restaurant was open for lunch as the British Pub lunch so you had to choose one. 

Nice thing is that you put in your order at the omelet station and it's delivered to your table.

10 hours ago, Pam in CA said:

Every Princess ship I’ve bern on has had an omelet station. Not always obvious... sometimes it’s just a sign near the eggs in the buffet. 

It's always been available on every Princess ship I've been on.

The only thing I don't like is having it delivered to my table. I'd rather wait till it's finished so I can then get anything else so everything will be hot when I finally sit down.