Woodwinds 3 hour tour--back to boat in time?

LibrarianBecky

I tried to reserve the four hour snorkeling tour with Woodwinds for my day in Bonaire, but unfortunately, it was full.  They offered spots in their 3 hour tour in the afternoon from 12:45-3:45.  Our boat is docked from 8:00am-5:00 pm that day.  I'm a tiny bit nervous about making it back to the ship in time.  I know that cruise passengers are the companies life blood and they understand how important it is that we do not miss the boat, but that closer to 'all aboard' than I usually would do for an excursion booked outside of the cruise line.  Anyone have experience with this particular tour and can reassure me?

Thank you!

Becky

I would imagine most of your fellow snorkelers will be from the ship.  Email woodwind to confirm, but I don’t think they’ll have any problem getting you back.  The dock is not far from the port. Woodwind is great, highly recommended! 

Edited by trophy_23

They will have you back in time.  They drop cruise ship passengers before going back to the place where they dock their boat.  It makes for a shorter walk back to the cruise ship. In October,  we will be taking our third excursion with them this year.  They will drop you at 3:45, and in 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast you walk, and where your ship dock ) you will be back onboard.