Gold Party on CB

IrishLassie

Does anyone know if they do a "White & Gold" party on Caribbean Princess?  I thought I read somewhere in another post that there was something, but I can't find it now.  We sail in Nov. so I'd like to take an outfit if they have a party.  Thanks for any info.

1 hour ago, IrishLassie said:

Does anyone know if they do a "White & Gold" party on Caribbean Princess?  I thought I read somewhere in another post that there was something, but I can't find it now.  We sail in Nov. so I'd like to take an outfit if they have a party.  Thanks for any info.

No "White & Gold" party nor any other specific dress party on any Princess ship. In the Caribbean expect a deck party. Many passengers wear island shirts to the deck party as well as around the ship, but the deck party is not a specific dress party. There may also be a themed party such as C&W or Rock & Roll. These are not announced in advance and passengers just dress in what the have, no special dress.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 10:06 AM, MissP22 said:

No matter what they call it, the ship won't fail to schedule a deck party of some sort. 

Are you on the Panama Canal Cruise 11/20 - if so, please see info on the Meet & Greet 11/21 at 11 a.m. in the Skywalkers nightclub.  Joyce

1 hour ago, Kujie said:

Are you on the Panama Canal Cruise 11/20 - if so, please see info on the Meet & Greet 11/21 at 11 a.m. in the Skywalkers nightclub.  Joyce

No. Occasionally we go back to the Panama canal but not in a while.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, IrishLassie said:

I’ve been on a lot of Princess Ships & never heard of a  “White & Gold” party. Perhaps it’s on another cruise line & another member will know. 

Tom😎

I never pay attention but pretty sure any “dress” or theme for the evening is for the deck or pool party. The dining room has some themed menus but only the waitstaff dresses for the menu theme. Never seen anyone in over fifty Princess cruises dress to a theme in the dining room. Haven’t cruised on Halloween, though. 

1 hour ago, Pam in CA said:

I never pay attention but pretty sure any “dress” or theme for the evening is for the deck or pool party. The dining room has some themed menus but only the waitstaff dresses for the menu theme. Never seen anyone in over fifty Princess cruises dress to a theme in the dining room. Haven’t cruised on Halloween, though. 

We've also never seen anybody dress for a "theme" night but have cruised on Halloween and there were definitely a lot of passengers who dressed up for that. We don't do Halloween costumes but did enjoy seeing some of the better ones onboard.

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

We've also never seen anybody dress for a "theme" night but have cruised on Halloween and there were definitely a lot of passengers who dressed up for that. We don't do Halloween costumes but did enjoy seeing some of the better ones onboard.

Especially the waiters at dinner time. 

I wonder if their told to do so or just enjoy the festivities.