Sagrada Familia Photography

LJJQ

We were in Barcelona in 2003 & 2006 but Sagrada Familia was not open inside for visits! I had pictures of the ever changing outside between the two years and even between days! Amazing transformation!

Mskaufman, Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! I hope to be able to capture the beauty of Sagrada Familia inside! In 2006 we were at Park Guell and loved it! It was the summer when there! That Fall HP came out with their commercials using shots taken there and at Plaza Rieal! 

Bob, Thanks for suggesting taken pictures after sunset! We are having diner one evening nearby and will try to visit it!

Appreciate Suggestions!

Larry

10 hours ago, LJJQ said:

Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing! Next Sunday we will be there to see this amazing People’s Church!

It's a good thing that we don't use film any more.  You could easily go through ten rolls there.  Even on our third trip I took several hundred pictures. There are good shots of the entire structure from the park across the street from the nativity facade.  

I agree that many rolls of film can be used taking pictures of Sagrada Familia! In 2003 I used a film camera and went thru three rolls just on the outside of church! In 2006 I filled up two large XD cards!

Facing front of church if you want to street on right side got great pictures of workers on the towers. My zoom lens was able to get great pictures of various scenes on the church. Hopefully weather cooperates on Sunday while outside taking pictures! Forecast now is 50% chance of rain.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:20 AM, mskaufman said:

Just keep the camera going both inside and out.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:20 AM, mskaufman said:

https://markandkareneurope2012.shutterfly.com/pictures/64

https://southerneurope.shutterfly.com/pictures/39

We made our third trip there this summer and still took a bunch of pictures.  There are things to photograph at every angle.