Cliveden Literary Festival

Silver Spectre

Hi Silver Flights from Northern Ireland. The two days the week which are the most expensive Friday and Sunday Evening.

Lost count of the invites we have had to decline over the years but I do know my way round Heathrow 😞

Joe

• Like 1

I also got an invitation, but unfortunately will be out of the country on the date in question.

Shame, as there were several speakers, I would have been interested in not only hearing, but also seeing and having the opportunity for dialogue with them.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice Mr. Silver!

i wonder, does SS ever put on luncheons in the U.S.?  I heard from an Australian friend this weekend that they were just invited to their third SS luncheon this year.  In my 11-years of sailing SS, I don’t remember hearing of any such similar event in the States.  

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Looks nice Mr. Silver!

i wonder, does SS ever put on luncheons in the U.S.?  I heard from an Australian friend this weekend that they were just invited to their third SS luncheon this year.  In my 11-years of sailing SS, I don’t remember hearing of any such similar event in the States.  

All our invites to Silversea lunches and dinners have always originated in London.I am surprised that similar events do not happen in the USA where the majority os SS clients come from.

Silversea even ventured to the far north last year as they hosted afternoon tea for guests in Aberdeen. Champagne flowed and Silversea staff were charming.           
Goody bag to take away with Hotel Chocolat choccies and a voucher for £400 off next cruise.

7 hours ago, Elginjock said:

Silversea even ventured to the far north last year as they hosted afternoon tea for guests in Aberdeen. Champagne flowed and Silversea staff were charming.           
Goody bag to take away with Hotel Chocolat choccies and a voucher for £400 off next cruise.

Lucky you, we got a candle!