2020-2021 Cruise Atlas

tjcletzgo

Count me in as anxiously awaiting the new Destination Collection (I still prefer the original name of Cruise Atlas). I received mine last year on August 14. I sure hope Princess has not discontinued the print version because so many of us enjoy sitting at our leisure planning our next adventure. It’s to Princess’ advantage to continue the print version. 

2 hours ago, seacrystal said:

.... I sure hope Princess has not discontinued the print version because so many of us enjoy sitting at our leisure planning our next adventure. It’s to Princess’ advantage to continue the print version. 

Well, they still list it as a perk of being Platinum.

Capture.JPG

10 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

They used to send out this CC perk automatically.  

They stopped that a few years ago.

Now I just request that Princess send me one.

Ah.   So you do have the brochure!!

The Princess Website calls the "2021 Dream Destinations" the "Destination Collection 2020-2021 (formerly Cruise Atlas)".  

I sure hope someone in IT made a mistake loading this because as others have noted, this brochure is a subset of the fleet only - not the entire Atlas that we all know and love.  

Or is Princess changing to destination specific brochures only and the old "entire fleet" atlas is gone?

Edited by cruisintoddler
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

They used to send out this CC perk automatically.  

They stopped that a few years ago.

Now I just request that Princess send me one.

Last year was our first at Platinum level, & we automatically received the destination guide via mail without asking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisintoddler said:

The Princess Website calls the "2021 Dream Destinations" the "Destination Collection 2020-2021 (formerly Cruise Atlas)".  

I sure hope someone in IT made a mistake loading this because as others have noted, this brochure is a subset of the fleet only - not the entire Atlas that we all know and love.  

You know, i think you're right. I think it's an in-house screwup. The file size of Dream Destinations is much smaller than the previous Atlas.

So let's hope the real Atlas, whatever they want to call it this year, is still coming. 

Jim

19 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I just checked the Princess website to see if the full atlas was there now and the entire thing is gone now.  Maybe they realized they made a mistake putting it out there and are adding the rest of the cruises to it?

We can always dream!

6 minutes ago, cruisintoddler said:

Yes the full atlas is now there with the full fleet.  The "Dream destinations" brochure is now gone. 

https://www.princess.com/brochures/

I see it now!  Just hoping that they will also add an option to have one mailed.  We get the one that is automatically sent but I like to order a second copy too.