2020-2021 Cruise Atlas

tjcletzgo

6 hours ago, DCGuy64 said:

It would be nice to have cruise info for Japan AFTER March 2021. Right now, there's nothing on the website that goes beyond March 2021 and we're hoping to book something for April or later.

If they aren't on the website then Princess hasn't finalized the itineraries for release for sale yet.  Maybe check with your travel agent to find out or be alerted when those months will be released.  

On 9/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, cruisintoddler said:

If they aren't on the website then Princess hasn't finalized the itineraries for release for sale yet.  Maybe check with your travel agent to find out or be alerted when those months will be released.  

Yes. I’ve done so, both with our personal TA and also with someone from Princess who reached out by phone and email. They’ll contact me when the full calendar is available. Thanks! 

8 hours ago, caribill said:

Previous version only went to May 2020, so I would not expect the newer version to go to the end of year 2021 either.

Any idea when the current version came out? I'm mainly just interested (right now) in itineraries in April 2021. I've been told that's a good time to visit, however we are flexible and could go anytime in 2021. 

1 hour ago, rkacruiser said:

Me too!  Surprised that it arrived without being in an envelope and it was in pristine condition.  

Glad to hear! Looking forward to something in the mailbox instead of just grocery store flyers and retirement home ads!!🤣

7 hours ago, tjcletzgo said:

Are all who received the Atlas Elite?

Yes, I am.  Just reached that level prior to embarking Coral Princess this July.  Maybe they Princess is encouraging me to return?  Soon?

21 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Glad to hear! Looking forward to something in the mailbox instead of just grocery store flyers and retirement home ads!!🤣

Or brochures from Oceania and Regent! 

21 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Duplicate post from the above.  Sorry.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, h20skibum said:

This just showed up in my mailbox today 😁

74FBD988-5500-4631-92A6-A1A90A19AE93.thumb.jpeg.ceca87e0d42f258d7bd59e58711a3514.jpeg

Ours arrived today. I guess its no longer called the Cruise Atlas. Different name but same thing. Made my wife happy. We won't be Elite until October 31 (end of our next cruise). We have gotten it every year since turning Platinum. Before that I just ordered the print copy online.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1