Tour operators for day trip from Venice

travelgenie

Spending a few days in Venice before a cruise in October, we have been to Venice twice so we are looking for recommendations for tour operators for a day trip into the wine country, maybe a tasting and smaller villages, etc. Planning to take the train to Verona, looking for something more quaint and in the countryside. Thanks!

I've been doing research on a 3 day post cruise on the outside of Venice and came across alot of reviews of going to the Prosecco Region.  You can take the train and then have a tour guide pick you up and drive your around the vineyards.  I know it's  not Verona but it looked interesting.

We are doing two tours while we are Venice in July 2020 you may want to look at them both. 

One is Dolomites Tour to the Alps and the other is the Amarone wine tasting tour in the Valpolicella. 

The tour company is OutsideVenice they were quick to get back to me and I like the fact that I pay nothing until the day of the tour. https://outsidevenice.com/

Like you we have been to beautiful Venice before so were looking for something new to do.

Safe travels, 

Ed