A2 - Deck 9 - Millennium - What Stateroom?

pmarrsouth

I am sure that this has been answered a lot and after doing some research on here we already moved out of 9094 (which the Celebrity rep recommended) to 9140. This appears to potentially be around crew areas, which could be noisy if doors are slamming frequently. We are also aware of Deck 10 being above us, which could have its own cons. Currently have a lot of choice of rooms, what would you experts suggest? I would rather be on the starboard side, as in theory will see more (I believe anyway). This is for 11th Sept 2020 Vanc-Tokyo:

82137319_MilleniumOptions.thumb.png.eae0a32000ed8ddbad55795cca9f39a5.png

Seasickness is not an issue, so do not mind the location of the stateroom with regards to this.

I see our favorites are not available on the starboard side but the sister cabins on the port side are 9127 and 9129. They are far enough away from the nightly celebrations in the atrium that you cannot hear the music once in your cabin and they are under the carpeted area of the Lido. 

These cabins are closer to the midships elevators/stairs which is very convenient. We actually opted for a cabin on the starboard in the same general area over a cabin on deck 11.   

Your rep did you a good turn to move you out of 9094.  It has a teeny tiny balcony.  I'm not sure if the classification of cabins has changed with the "revolution", so my advice might be wrong.  On my deck plans, 9140 is C3.  Also, A1 on my plans is only on deck 11.  It is AQ class and you get access to Blu restaurant.  Welcome to Cruise Critic.  We saw the Millennium off to Tokyo yesterday!

28 minutes ago, alcpa1 said:

I see our favorites are not available on the starboard side but the sister cabins on the port side are 9127 and 9129. They are far enough away from the nightly celebrations in the atrium that you cannot hear the music once in your cabin and they are under the carpeted area of the Lido. 

These cabins are closer to the midships elevators/stairs which is very convenient. We actually opted for a cabin on the starboard in the same general area over a cabin on deck 11.   

Just to confirm, that grey = unavailable and white = available. So are the sister cabins on the starboard side 9108/9110? (9127 & 9129 are taken right now)

14 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Your rep did you a good turn to move you out of 9094.  It has a teeny tiny balcony.  I'm not sure if the classification of cabins has changed with the "revolution", so my advice might be wrong.  On my deck plans, 9140 is C3.  Also, A1 on my plans is only on deck 11.  It is AQ class and you get access to Blu restaurant.  Welcome to Cruise Critic.  We saw the Millennium off to Tokyo yesterday!

The rep (X booking agent) put us in 9094 on his own recommendation! I took us out of it after reading some threads on here about the balcony.

Apologies, thread title should be A2. A1 is indeed Deck 11.

9140 is A2

• CCHelp changed the title to A2 - Deck 9 - Millennium - What Stateroom?