Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
NCteacherlovescruising

Summit Sky Suite 6145

We booked this while onboard the cruise we just got off of. We only have 573 days to go and I’m already excited!  😂  We will be doing a Southern Caribbean out of San Juan. The gentleman that helped us book this cruise said this suite was better than the other Sky Suites. Our friends had a sky suite on this cruise so we know what they look like, but does anyone have a picture of 6145?  We tried to see it before getting off today, but they wouldn’t let us. 

Also, we were shocked at how fast everything to do with debarkation went. We’ve never experienced anything like it before!  No dealing with customs, no passports, just a photo and we were off. It was literally less than 5 minutes!  Is that because we only went to Bermuda?  We are accustomed to long lines waiting to clear customs. 

We have 6145 booked on the Summit for the May 28th Canada/Maine cruise. I can let you know more once we sail in 8 months 😉 The Sky suites connected to the Penthouse are premium as they have a bit more space, a dedicated shower (verses the shower/tub combination) and double sinks.

There is a thread with some photos of 6146 (same cabin but opposite side of ship) from March that has some excellent photos of the refurbished suite.

Welcome home.

2 hours ago, DogLover said:

We have 6145 booked on the Summit for the May 28th Canada/Maine cruise. I can let you know more once we sail in 8 months 😉 The Sky suites connected to the Penthouse are premium as they have a bit more space, a dedicated shower (verses the shower/tub combination) and double sinks.

There is a thread with some photos of 6146 (same cabin but opposite side of ship) from March that has some excellent photos of the refurbished suite.

Welcome home.

Thanks!  That was quite helpful!!

I'm in 6145 this December. I can give you feedback and pics when I return.