Crossing SD1 Oct

ohmiss

Anyone on here coming? Haven’t been on a crossing since SJU to London in 2011! I’m looking forward to this as a much needed great escape to my happy place 🙂 Looking forward to great sleeps on the open sea, as well as putting my name back on a TOYB seat!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, ohmiss said:

Anyone on here coming? Haven’t been on a crossing since SJU to London in 2011! I’m looking forward to this as a much needed great escape to my happy place 🙂 Looking forward to great sleeps on the open sea, as well as putting my name back on a TOYB seat!! 

Looks like it's gonna be a lonely journey, oh miss 😉!

Edited by ctbjr1309

22 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Just what Ohmiss needs, the ship and crew to herself.  I know you will have a blast. 🍸

Thanks, Jim! You know me so well!!😁🥂I hope you and Lois are doing great! 

49 minutes ago, ohmiss said:

Thanks, Jim! You know me so well!!😁🥂I hope you and Lois are doing great! 

Yes, doing well, thanks.  Back on Viking Sun for another one of those extended trips.  Hoping to get back on SD before too long.  🍸

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Bon Voyage Oh Miss. Hope you have a great time on your exclusive private TA. 😎 Looking forward to hearing about it.🍸🍸🍸

Hi Jim.  We have crashed the party so am sorry to report that Oh Miss won't be the sole passenger on this voyage.  She and we arrived in Malaga after a long night and day of traveling exacerbated by a tardy BA transatlantic flight which caused us to miss our connection in London and gave us the opportunity to bus from LGW to LHR.  We can see SDI from our hotel room though so all is well.

We'll do our best to check in here from time to time, busy schedules and internet speed permitting.

Happy to report that ohmiss is doing just fine.  No supervision necessary.  We've had a nice couple of days on board.  Weather has been generally partly cloudy with temps in the high 60's.  Sunday the seas were a bit bouncy with a few crew members and passengers feeling the effects.  Today has been smoother and was a delightful day to be out and about.  Tonight is the Captain's welcome party.

The usual trivia game is held every afternoon, there are 2 lecturers on board - both MD's and the Club and Activities Directors have led morning walks around Deck 6 - 16 laps or a mile each day.

Lots of familiar crew members on board providing the usual great SeaDream service.  Tomorrow we are in Funchal, Madeira from 8 AM until 2 PM and then we're at sea for the next 9 days until we reach Nevis on November 1.

thanks Charlie.  We had a beautiful trip to Jost van Dyke today and was happy to see how much everything looks great!  The only thing strange is not seeing SD anchored just offshore.  The new beach facility looks really good.  Y'all will be there in a few weeks I guess.  😎

On 10/19/2019 at 1:09 PM, Jim Avery said:

Glad y’all are on board Charlie. If I remember right Ohmiss does better with supervision.🍸🍸🍸😎

Hi Jim, finally able to log in after one week on board and one to go!💃🏻Thanks for your concern, my supervisors have been wonderful😂My Happy Place never disappoints! All my favorite people are aboard, which is pretty much everyone!! Mikee, Doramas, Leo, Eugene, Francisco, Capt Lund, Frud....The crossing has been great, a couple bumpy days, as we get further south the weather is warmer and seas are calm for the most part! I’m enjoying my place at the pool and enjoying the company of ctbjr and his DW. I expect an outstanding conclusion with our C&C party on Nevis! Best to you and Lois!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 11:02 PM, southseas said:

Hello, oh miss, I was there with you, to help you recognize, I was part of the designated puzzle bunch plus Cats/Lion King for Halloween I’m the makeup artist, you?

Are you from New Hampshire?