Hump cabins w/larger balconies have loungers?

ccarter

We are booked on the Solstice.AQ class. Back in the day you had to request loungers for the balconies from the cabin steward . I’ve been eyeballing recent photos and it seems that these cabins may already have them. Anyone out there have any recent experience or information ?

There are no loungers on the hump balcony cabins nor will your cabin steward be able to get one for you.  I asked for a footstool due to a back injury and even that wasn't enough to get one for me.  I just used my travel case instead.  I doubt very much indeed you will be able to have a lounger but I guess you could ask.  It might be your lucky day. 

We are just off the Reflection (not sure if the different ship matters?) in August, and ours had a lounger, two normal chairs and a nice sized table. Our 'hump' cabin was the smallest of the humps so it made it a little tight for space but still nice to have. I assumed a previous passenger might have asked for it but I didn't bother looking at any others to see if they had them too.

Equinox 2 weeks ago had a C2 on the hump with the largest balcony.  There were 2 loungers and 2 chairs and the very small table.  The balcony was very full and would have been better with just 1 lounger.  I'm not sure if they are supposed to be there or just left by a prior cruisers request.

2 minutes ago, 39august said:

We have had one lounger, 2 chairs and a table on every slanted "hump" balcony that I can recall. This is on EQ and RF. 

Does that include 1A cabins or were they all Aquaclass? We had two regular chairs and a small table on our huge slant balcony and I thought a lounger would have made more sense in that space.

4 hours ago, lasekeye said:

We just got off the Eclipse where we has a 1A cabin on the long side of the hump.  An extremely long balcony with a small table and 2 chairs with reclining backs (not loungers).

That's what we had on Reflection. Next time, I'll ask for the lounger.

20 minutes ago, ccarter said:

Sorry for the confusion. I think I meant reclining chair with footstools. Not loungers. But again there  are footstools in pictures of AQ hump cabins How do they get theirs?

Aqua Class & Concierge Class  cabins on the ships that haven’t been Completely revolutionized have footstools and chairs that have a recline.  The footstools were a perk of Concierge and Aqua Class cabins.

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

Aqua Class & Concierge Class  cabins on the ships that haven’t been Completely revolutionized have footstools and chairs that have a recline.  The footstools were a perk of Concierge and Aqua Class cabins.

Oh thank you! Yay for footstools. I read somewhere that some people were buying blow up foot stools🤷🏻‍♀️

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

Oh my goodness, I hope you are correct.  We sail on Reflection in November in Concierge class - we need footstools!!!