Thrill Island Cabanas on Sale

A couple of comments in Andrew’s thread about the Thrill Island cabanas dropping in price led me to check ours as well.  Definitely on sale and I’m thinking it’s a mistake.

This is for March 15, 2020 on Anthem

Prices in CDN$

Thrill Island Cabana $699 (includes 6 water park passes)

Full day waterpark passes $99

You are getting the cabana for $99

All other cabanas are over $1300

• Like 3

On my upcoming Oasis cruise in May 2020, a Thrill Water park cabana went from $999 to $899 and now $499!!  Day passes for the water park are listed at $75 each, so according to the math.....if a family/ group of six people go to the water park and want a cabana, they are actually only paying $50 more for the cabana!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

If you're planning to spend the day at the waterpark, do you really need a cabana?

If your kids are playing in the waterpark, and you want to be somewhere nearby, you might want to hang out in the thrill island cabana.

If RCCL would actually allow us to book any kind of cabanas for our June 2020 sailing, I would jump on this deal for all the teenagers and young adults in our family.  The cabana would give them a designated place to relax if they needed it.

7 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

If your kids are playing in the waterpark, and you want to be somewhere nearby, you might want to hang out in the thrill island cabana.

If RCCL would actually allow us to book any kind of cabanas for our June 2020 sailing, I would jump on this deal for all the teenagers and young adults in our family.  The cabana would give them a designated place to relax if they needed it.

It's available to book on both our October and December 2020 sailings

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

That's a real 50% off!

It does pay to check back often!  And @Host Clarea quoted my post before I fixed my pricing typo.  It is $499, not $399.  I wish it was $399!

TP-after.PNG

TP-before.PNG

Edited by rhuntington3
Clarify my quoted post before I edited it. Sorry Bob!

I've noticed the price change right around when Dorian hit.  For a sailing later this month.

-Oasis/Chill Cabana $1299-> $999

-Thrill Cabana $799-> $499

-Beach Bed $299-> $199

-Helium balloon ride (which I booked) is now gone from the excursion list, but they haven't cancel me yet.

• Like 1

I just booked two Thrill Water Park Cabanas for our group of 10 (May 2020)..$499.00 per cabana. 

I had to call as I was having trouble booking two of them at the same time online..

I wasn't going to book these when I saw the price of $799.00 per cabana this past Wednesday but at this

price point their well worth it for us, but will certainly keep checking for an even better deal.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up! 😃 I just booked a Thrill Island Cabana for our Allure November 2020 cruise for $663!

Much better than the $1350 for any other cabana! Originally they only had the South Beach cabanas available at $499, but I waited too long 🙄 I never thought they would go up this much? 🤨