Cruise Critic Community
PrincessPete

Where can I find sample shore excursions please?

Hi, we are on a Mediterranean cruise on Arcadia next April with 10 ports. I know the shore excursions are not available to book until a few months beforehand but is there anywhere I can find details from a similar P&O cruise this year, please? The ports are largely the well known ones eg: Civitavecchia, Palma, Lisbon etc so I am sure plenty of other cruises will be calling there.

I have looked extensively on the website without success and waited so long for Customer Services to answer that I gave up.

It is purely out of interest to see what may be available so any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Peter

If you look at the specific cruise itinerary on the P&O site and click “learn more” on each port it will show you typical tours.

Check the cruise personalised as it often shows the available tours well in advance, even if you can’t yet book them.

Check the Celebrity website.  They have info on their shore excursions and  most do the same type of trips.

15 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

If you look at the specific cruise itinerary on the P&O site and click “learn more” on each port it will show you typical tours.

Check the cruise personalised as it often shows the available tours well in advance, even if you can’t yet book them.

It’s  not as detailed as it used to be. There used to be quite a detailed list but now it only shows one or two examples in each port 😒

Edited by P&O SUE

These are off 2018 but will give you an idea. Hopefully they will attach the right way up. They look right from here.

img002.jpg

img003.jpg

img006.jpg

img007.jpg

img008.jpg

img011.jpg

img009.jpg

img010.jpg

The first one for Gibraltar is in the wrong place but at least they are the right way round. Some of them might have stayed the same, but I think some have changed. I have Lisbon but from 2016

Thank you Emam for taking the time to post the sample excursions - most interesting and very kind of you.

Thank you also for the other replies.

Kind regards.

Peter