Purchases for booked cruise on HAL website

DaisyFire

I am having a hard time figuring out how to pre-purchase items via the Cruise Activities section under Manage Your Reservation on the HAL website.

I finally figured out that alcohol and beverage packages are not under 'packages'  - but rather under 'Indulgences Home'.

However, once I do go to the Indulgences page, I can't seem to find a complete list of ALL available beverage packages - only 'Recommended for You' which seems to change up every time I leave and come back to the page.  For example, when I first selected the Indulgences page, there was a wine cellar package listed along with the 'Elite' package.  I checked out the Elite package and then went back to the previous page, but the wine package disappeared and instead the 'Signature' package and a few others are listed - including cognac and Dom Perignon  packages - but no wine cellar package.  I've tried to refresh the screen, but to no avail.  I can't seem to get the wine package back.  It also seems odd to me that I don't have a 'view all' option - just the 'Recommended for you" listing.

Am I missing something?

Also - one more question.  Under 'Packages' it lists a 'Coffee Lovers' package with a special thermal coffee mug and $25 coffee card for $38.80.  Does this package get me any other unlisted perks?  Like half-price refills on the special coffee mug? Or is it just basically a $25 coffee card and a fancy mug for $13.80?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, DaisyFire said:

Never mind... operator error!  I figured out where the drop down to get to the other purchase options is located.  

It's definitely trial and error, right?  Glad you experimented until you figured it out.  For a long time, I either didn't have the patience or the tech-savvy intelligence to link properly.  A learning curve, that's for sure, when it should be user-friendly.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 8:05 PM, sevenseasnomad said:

It's definitely trial and error, right?  Glad you experimented until you figured it out.  For a long time, I either didn't have the patience or the tech-savvy intelligence to link properly.  A learning curve, that's for sure, when it should be user-friendly.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a masters in Computer Science and yet still some of these new website designs can be hard to navigate 😁

On 9/9/2019 at 8:26 PM, kevingastreich said:

I saw the same coffee "Deal".  I figured the mug is $13.00+. I'm going to get one on my next cruise at the deck sale by the Lido Pool. I think they are only $5.00 then plus you can use your Mariner discount.

Great idea!  I still have a hard time understanding all these beverage cards.  If they are only worth the face value on the card, why bother - unless of course you are gifting them to someone else.