Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
irishgal432

Suite Deal Alert Allure of the Seas 11/172019

Recommended Posts

Just saw on the GGG Flyer an OS for 1649 pre tax/fee.  There was one left and I clicked on it so it may be out of inventory for a bit. 

 

Hope someone gets it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Evidently the $1649 is for a WS Gty. 

 

It was the same price for WS or OS, but the OS are probably gone by now.  The deal actually started Saturday morning, and I'm surprised as of yesterday there was still an OS available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, timf2001 said:

 

It was the same price for WS or OS, but the OS are probably gone by now.  The deal actually started Saturday morning, and I'm surprised as of yesterday there was still an OS available.

Yes. OS were gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked, cabin 11240 is available. With D+ discount, all in price for 2 is $3304. I was going to grab it, but we have grandkid babysitting duty that weekend so their parents can go to Food&Wine at WDW. 

 

Damn....

 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Just checked, cabin 11240 is available. With D+ discount, all in price for 2 is $3304. I was going to grab it, but we have grandkid babysitting duty that weekend so their parents can go to Food&Wine at WDW. 

 

Damn....

 

mac_tlc

Thanks, I grabbed it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Just saw on the GGG Flyer an OS for 1649 pre tax/fee.  There was one left and I clicked on it so it may be out of inventory for a bit. 

 

Hope someone gets it.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks, I grabbed it 

Your welcome 😞. If that doesn’t get me nominated for grandfather of the year, nothing will. 

 

mac_tlc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Just checked, cabin 11240 is available. With D+ discount, all in price for 2 is $3304. I was going to grab it, but we have grandkid babysitting duty that weekend so their parents can go to Food&Wine at WDW. 

 

Damn....

 

mac_tlc

That is a great price.  Would have done it in a heartbeat if we didn't have to fly almost 6k miles one way to board Allure.  Actually checked and our airfare roundtrip would have been more than the cost of the suite.  

 

Hope to sail with you and your wife again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

No subscriptions, just use this URL every week:

 

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

 

Usually changes Thursday afternoon (US Eastern)

 

21 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

No subscriptions, just use this URL every week:

 

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

 

Usually changes Thursday afternoon (US Eastern)

Oh Thank You!  I get these from Celebrity but not Royal....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was also a pretty good deal earlier for an OS on the Harmony 11/17/19.  Came to around $4100 with our D+ discount.  Not as good as the Allure but not too bad for an OS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

Are these specials usually close in sailings?

 

Yes, the weekly sales flyer is usually listing cruises that are already beyond final payment date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tomservo said:

Do you have to be an agent or can you get these rates through the website?

You can get them through all channels...TA, website, call etc.

 

mac_tlc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drock20J said:

Super dumb question...

 

I know OS is Owner's Suite, what is WS?

Suite guarantee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was lucky enough to see the flyer on Friday night and grab one of the owner's suites.  The gentleman said it was a weekend special that had just been released a couple hours earlier.  I believe there were 4 available Friday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 10:33 PM, Host Clarea said:

 

Yes, the weekly sales flyer is usually listing cruises that are already beyond final payment date.

I presume these offers are only available in USA/Canada? Does anyone know if they have any thing like this on other sales markets like the UK? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sgmn said:

I presume these offers are only available in USA/Canada? Does anyone know if they have any thing like this on other sales markets like the UK? 

 

I've not seen any reports of a weekly flyer available elsewhere.  However, we do have friends from the UK that routinely book with US travel agents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Host Clarea I tried the URL this morjing and it still has the specials for this week. Does it vary when the new ones come out, sometimes later on Friday instead of Thursday? Thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

@Host Clarea I tried the URL this morjing and it still has the specials for this week. Does it vary when the new ones come out, sometimes later on Friday instead of Thursday? Thx!

 

Yes, it does vary.  I'd say probably 80% of the time the PDF changes on Thursday afternoon.  I've seen it come late a day or so, and sometimes they even skip a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...