Reflection 2C partially obstructed cabins question

scouseronline

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me anything about the obstruction for the view from the balcony of cabin 6294 on the Reflection. 

We booked a Guarantee and was assigned this cabin. 

There is cabin 6270 available, which is further down the corridor heading toward mid ship, same category, don't know whether to ask for a move if possible or stay put

Any suggestions ? 

Thanks 

52 minutes ago, scouseronline said:

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me anything about the obstruction for the view from the balcony of cabin 6294 on the Reflection. 

We booked a Guarantee and was assigned this cabin. 

There is cabin 6270 available, which is further down the corridor heading toward mid ship, same category, don't know whether to ask for a move if possible or stay put

Any suggestions ? 

Thanks 

I would stick with 6294.  Your obstruction is most likely looking down as part of the Qsine/Tuscan dining area sticks out and you can't see down directly to the water, but no obstruction looking out.  With 6270 you are more likely to be obstructed with a lifeboat and/or its davit.  🍷

Reflection cabins numbers run slightly different, but I would stick with 6294. 6270 would have you looking over a lifeboat to some extent, where 6294 has a roof that extends out from the balcony but no true forward obstruction. 

http://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/Staterooms/360_VT_6294_Obstructed/index.htm

http://thecelebritycommitment.com/360/Staterooms/360_VT_6270_Obstructed/index.htm

We were in 6294 on Eclipse and the veranda is about 2 feet longer than all other verandas except those on the angular cabins off the hump mid ships. If that cabin on the Reflection is one of the last 8 toward the stern you are in luck!