Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
kgh9070

Liberty of the Seas, who is on board now?

Recommended Posts

Who's on the Liberty right now?  Wondering if you're having a good time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, kgh9070 said:

Who's on the Liberty right now?  Wondering if you're having a good time.

 

 

We love Liberty and will do a b2b2b in Oct. Will you sail her soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Etta1213 said:

We love Liberty and will do a b2b2b in Oct. Will you sail her soon?

Will be on a b2b also.  Will be boarding on Oct 20.  What dates are you on board?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, frank808 said:

Will be on a b2b also.  Will be boarding on Oct 20.  What dates are you on board?

We board on Oct 13. We have never had a hurricane interrupt a cruise. Can't help but be a bit concerned after the Dorian storm, and having seen past devastation of Harvey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Etta1213 said:

We board on Oct 13. We have never had a hurricane interrupt a cruise. Can't help but be a bit concerned after the Dorian storm, and having seen past devastation of Harvey.

Keep the ship in good good condition as we board the following week!  Ser you on board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...