Parking at Cape Liberty and getting back from Quebec City

zepp914

I know a lot of folks have done the Cape Liberty to Quebec City cruise.  I am wondering if anyone has parked at Cape Liberty and found a way back to the car.  I assume you can fly from Quebec City to Newark and Uber it.  I am wondering if taking the train from Quebec City to Montreal and then flying back is any better (more direct flights, slightly cheaper, etc).  Then again we have to worry about the luggage.  We have never been to Quebec City or Montreal, so it may be worth doing both.  

I am sure this has been posted before, but my searches came up with nothing but roll calls.   I know some retired person is going to suggest doing back to back cruises...:classic_cool:

Well that idea is out.  Thanks for the warning.

I think the logistics of doing a one way cruise are too much for my wife and our child.  I don't know how they would handle all of the train switches and time.   If I am going to make her fly twice, we might as well do an Alaskan cruise.  

I just wish one of the round-trip cruises out of Baltimore or NY would skip Boston and Bay of Fundy and hit Prince Edward Island or the port in Newfoundland instead. 

Flights are much cheaper out of Montreal rather than Quebec City tends

to be 400usd per person higher depending on date.  VIA(train) is a pleasant

ride to the airport.  You get off near the airport and on a bus that takes you to

the terminals.  Is is easy to get to the train from the port a reasonable walk of

this year they  have a service van for 10 c dollars person or taxi 15 cd but you have

to wait for it.