How many formal nights on a 19 night cruise

PrincessPete

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 8:18 PM, PrincessPete said:

Arcadia in the Med next April. I guess the answer is 5 or 6 but would be pleased to hear any thoughts. 

Just to whet our appetites with 7 months to wait!

Kind regards.

Peter

Hi

we were on the Azura last month.......19 nights ......which equated to 5 formal nights

On 9/12/2019 at 8:18 PM, PrincessPete said:

Arcadia in the Med next April. I guess the answer is 5 or 6 but would be pleased to hear any thoughts. 

Just to whet our appetites with 7 months to wait!

Kind regards.

Peter

We are currently on a 19 nighter on Arcadia going to the Med  - we shall have 5 formal nights.

• Like 1

Hello SeaJane, that is most kind of you to reply. We would be so interested to hear your thoughts on Arcadia in due course. It would also be great if there was any way you could get us a set of the Horizons to send us (obviously we would send you the postage costs first).

We are always so interested to read in advance what's on offer on the ship (I know a lot of people prefer everything to be a surprise but we are the opposite!)

My email "peter.s.smith26@outlook.com"

We have done the same several times for other CC members, including on the 28 nighter we did on Oriana this year - obviously not a problem if this is not possible.

We see you are from Surrey, we lived in Stoneleigh, near Epsom, Surrey, for 34 years until moving to Rustington on the south coast last year.

Many thanks and sorry to bore everyone with this.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Kind regards. Peter and Beverley

5 formals is a bit much for a 19 nighter in my opinion, 2 or 3 would be adequate.  We are on Arcadia for total of 43 nights next year, Singapore to Southampton B2B with Iberia/Canary Islands.   That is a lot of smart clobber to bring for many formal nights.

But 'She Who Shall be obeyed' insists on attending the formals, so I suppose the good clobber has to go in the case.  I might donate it all to the Charity shops when we arrive in England, so I don't have to fly back to Sydney with it.😮

I think I have a bit of Chav blood in me.

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 1