"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 15-22, 2019 -Eastern Itinerary

Interior cabin. Not a winner with Royal Up this cruise. 😞

Thankfully my next cruise on Lady Oasis in December I’ve got an ocean view balcony. 😀

A365D8C9-B97E-4967-8F1B-0A85002E2405_zps

37337CFA-B6E7-41AD-B4AF-ABF0D1E08C01_zps

82F6417A-D887-4BC7-BBF7-539C180D6EA3_zps

539D2DC3-945D-489F-83E9-AE1CF954E9B6_zps

Muster is coming up here shortly then our roll call sail away party...

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 2

Just got off of Harmony today, the ship is beautiful the crew great,entertainment is good also.... but the pool deck on a sea day is an out of control nightmare! There is nowhere to take a relaxing dip,no solarium pool ,and the main pools are full of kids doing as they please. They have a kids pool,why don’t they use it? Or at least designate one of the main pools as adult only. Going back to Celebrity and staying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Interior cabin. Not a winner with Royal Up this cruise. 😞

Thankfully my next cruise on Lady Oasis in December I’ve got an ocean view balcony. 😀

37337CFA-B6E7-41AD-B4AF-ABF0D1E08C01_zps

Still looks like you have a decent amount of space. My husband says he never sleeps as well as he does in an inside cabin on a ship. It's SO dark! He loves it.

Have a great cruise. I look forward to following along!

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

On board pricing for Deluxe Beverage Package. 

Buy it it before you cruise 

02E8167D-14DB-4F69-BB7A-C425E0B1B0D2_zps

The Cruise Compass said it was $70 for the first passenger, but the sign says $82.  Is the sign inclusive of gratuities, or is the Compass wrong?

1 hour ago, pete1681 said:

Just got off of Harmony today, the ship is beautiful the crew great,entertainment is good also.... but the pool deck on a sea day is an out of control nightmare! There is nowhere to take a relaxing dip,no solarium pool ,and the main pools are full of kids doing as they please. They have a kids pool,why don’t they use it? Or at least designate one of the main pools as adult only. Going back to Celebrity and staying.

One of the pools is adults only. Sorry you missed it. Sports pool. Obviously not a sea day here 

20190807_122744.jpg

36 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

One of the pools is adults only. Sorry you missed it. Sports pool. Obviously not a sea day here 

20190807_122744.jpg

Possible I missed it,didn’t see any pool with just adults in it ,the ship was packed this week,very crowded even for an Oasis class.

thanks

3 hours ago, timf2001 said:

The Cruise Compass said it was $70 for the first passenger, but the sign says $82.  Is the sign inclusive of gratuities, or is the Compass wrong?

If the compass notes $70 + 18% great, comes really close to $82.   Question for the OP, MrFunintheSun,  interesting to find out If the individual price is $70/day/pax +18%. Our C&A provides us a discount as Diamond +.  We are on-board Harmony in 3 weeks time. Any added info on drink pkg would be helpful.  Thanks 

Dinner tonight was at Izumi Hibachi. We basically had Hibachi to ourselves with our  group of 22 from our roll call. We had an amazing time. 

1C1804D7-A560-4925-8E5F-3AFEDB9C009A_zps

D098B411-34E8-48F9-9BBA-C1031C780A4D_zps

Walk around the boardwalk 

A46475C4-DB8C-4FCC-923F-57F57BE3BE96_zps

CFC3BC86-E830-44FD-AC2A-C1F387EC5ABC_zps

Sunday night football 

62716D41-7868-44DA-ACCB-4A623E2B3B04_zps

We were rocking a bit since we left Port Canaveral. It’s now calmed down. 

• Like 1

Glad you decided to do this review, MrFunInThe Sun! We have 384 days to wait before we board Harmony - and that’s our next cruise! 😱 Yep, I’ve got a serious case of cruise withdrawal here! We do have two land trips planned, but there’s nothing quite as good as a review on the next ship we’re sailing on to get me through. 😀

You’re off to a great start, and I’m looking forward to cruising virtually right along with you.  🛳