Seriously Suite Booked!

Vita-Sea

After a few website glitches this morning, we are finally booked on Scarlet Lady, 5th Sep 2020, sailing the 'Dominican Haze' voyage. Decided to try out a suite as I feel we will get the full "Virgin Voyage" experience whilst onboard and of course all the intoxicating beverages (the mini bar sounds dangerous).  Bimini looks amazing and pretty much the only port i'm interested in. This crusie, excuse me Voyage! is all about the ship. 

Now to plan the flights from the UK and a few nights in Miami pre - voyage.

Anyone else on this adventure? What are your plans in Miami before you join?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, Vita-Sea said:

Anyone else on this adventure? What are your plans in Miami before you join?

Stay out on South Beach at pretty much any of the older Art Deco hotels.  If I could afford to live anywhere in the US it would be South Beach. 

No need for a car because you can walk to so many restaurants, things to do and of course the beach.  We're doing the 5 night Mayan Sol in August and have tacked on 3 nights in South Beach before the cruise to make it more like a 7 night normal cruise.  We've stayed at Villa Italia and the El Paseo hotels lately.  El Paseo is nice because it's on a closed street with about 10 restaurants right outside the door and another 20 or so in short walking distance.  The outdoor mall is only about 5 blocks from that hotel as well.  

Like you, we're only onboard for the ship and Bimini does look like a fun stop. Will be nice to literally be able to spend the entire day into the evening on the island.  

• 4 months later...

I was in a Seriously Suite for the S-a-P 3/26 cruise, and am looking at one for a sailing in the Fall.  They seem a little larger than terrace rooms and are positioned mid-ship.  And yes... the suite perks sound great!