DOES EDGE STILL HAVE "FREE" STATEROOM MOVIES?

hcat

Wondering if EDGE still has in room movies on demand without a $14.95 upcharge? 

If yes,  can you  mention a few titles...and if possible find out when they  may be slated for discontinuance..We are cruising Nov 15th and hope they are still there.

What movies are being shown in public spaces like the Rooftop and Theater   ?

Thanks!

Edited by hcat

I board Nov 1st, taking a burned out husband who will not like paying for his beloved movies after paying more for a TA than we ever have. His idea of a vacation is to go slow and easy and charge his batteries. We liked that Celebrity had movies before they reached us at home. Why have those huge big beautiful TV’s? 

Thanks for the replies.

Not very excited to watch Hair  again., Maybe they should show the Grinch with an updated plot..starring LLP

I learned how to down load free movies to the android.. as opposed to books that I   download all the time. Seems easy enough  even for me!

I guess we will bring a few movies along.  Just won't be the same.  Our laptop has a larger screen than the tablet,  but adds too much weight to schlep.  We are not big movie fans but always looked forward to one or 2 movie nights in our cabin!  Boo on X for taking this away!

When we take the new Elite perk media excursion I will def ask about why they did this.