Captain Lee and Kate from Bravo's Below Deck on Equinox 6/14/2020

CardRock

I see where Captain Lee and his Chief Stew Kate Chastain will be on the 6/14/2020 sailing of Equinox.  I was not planning to do Equinox again on our next cruise, but we love that show!....maybe if she will teach the room stewards how to make her "special" towel arrangements (have to watch the show to get that!!!). 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, CardRock said:

I see where Captain Lee and his Chief Stew Kate Chastain will be on the 6/14/2020 sailing of Equinox.  I was not planning to do Equinox again on our next cruise, but we love that show!....maybe if she will teach the room stewards how to make her "special" towel arrangements (have to watch the show to get that!!!). 

Great show and Captain Lee is an interesting guy, we read his autobiography recently. Kate and her Resting b****h face is not our fav;) To bad they couldn’t put Ben in the kitchen:)

• Like 1

This is the cruise we just booked last week. I am the only one from 5 couples who watches Below Deck. They are all going to be concerned about whether it makes the boat more crowded or changes the entertainment. Has anyone been on one of these themed cruises?  Are they pretty "normal" in the end?!

46 minutes ago, mdonohue said:

This is the cruise we just booked last week. I am the only one from 5 couples who watches Below Deck. They are all going to be concerned about whether it makes the boat more crowded or changes the entertainment. Has anyone been on one of these themed cruises?  Are they pretty "normal" in the end?!

THIS themed cruise should be rather normal. Lee and Kate shouldn't attract the truly wild and crazy groups that some of these cruises do.

• Like 2

Well, we had already booked the cruise before they announced, so if there was a higher price built in, oh well I guess... :). We're traveling as 5 couples without our collective 10 children, so even if the price would be lower for a different week, we're not changing the schedule, haha :).  

On 9/13/2019 at 2:38 PM, CardRock said:

Would love to meet Captain Lee. Not so much Kate and her resting face and negative attitude.

Saw her on Andy Cohens show and she isn't very good in an interview situation.

So I think I have finally figured out what you all mean by the "upsell."  That's if I called the specialty company and booked the cruise through them so I could meet Captain Lee, etc?  I was concerned that Celebrity itself was just charging more for that week, but after trying out different pricing, it looks like their normal pricing.  I am also not going to pay extra just to "meet" them. 

2 minutes ago, Nitnoi said:

Aesha and Jack are great!  The things they say.  I would love to hang out with them for awhile!!

I agree.  They seem fun and they also seem good together (unlike Hannah and whatever-his-name-was from last season).  

40 minutes ago, mdonohue said:

Yes . . . and I am dying to know if she and Jack are still together!

39 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Sadly it seems that they are not together per her Instagram :classic_wink: 

"Scott got right to her answer, telling fans that the couple is not still together. She waited to share the news until after the episode aired. “For some who haven’t heard, I didn’t want to burst your bubble but yes, we are no longer together,” she shared. “I’m so sorry to the world. Because I know you all really wanted us to be.”

She continues by saying the couple went their own way after the show. Why? “For things that are personal between Jack and I. But you know what? It’s truly for the best. Because I want to go home and start my life in New Zealand. And he wants to be over in Europe and he’s got all of his life in London.”

Plus distance is a huge factor in why they aren’t together. She concludes, “It wasn’t meant to be. But rest assured, we can both genuinely say it wasn’t for screen time. We both genuinely cared about each other and it was all real in the moment.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/tv/are-aesha-scott-and-jack-stirrup-from-below-deck-med-still-together.html/

Also Jack's Instagram has pictures of someone labeled "Wife" so he might be married now!

Edited by SeaHunt
added info

16 hours ago, SeaHunt said:

Sadly it seems that they are not together per her Instagram :classic_wink: 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/tv/are-aesha-scott-and-jack-stirrup-from-below-deck-med-still-together.html/

Also Jack's Instagram has pictures of someone labeled "Wife" so he might be married now!

Well, I wish them both luck.  It seems unrealistic to expect them to stay together . . . meeting and dating on a reality show doesn't seem to bode well for a couple's future.  I would be super shocked if he got married though!

On 9/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, BettyCruiser said:

Love both Below deck shows. Although surprised Kate would stoop to going on a cruise ship since we know she has no respect for anyone that has worked on a cruise ship.

That was my 1st thought too...