Minibus start time?

Ellusionz

45 minutes ago, Ellusionz said:

Anyone know what time they start to run the minibus's from the dockyard?

I have used them between 8:30 and 9:00. I don’t know when they start. Since the beach concession does not open until 9:00 they probably don’t start before 8:30. But that is just a guess. 

59 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I have used them between 8:30 and 9:00. I don’t know when they start. Since the beach concession does not open until 9:00 they probably don’t start before 8:30. But that is just a guess. 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Burrata said:

There are minibuses available early, we were ready to go but just after 8am but the only problem is that they will not leave until full. : (

we ended up taking a taxi.

I hate to say this about anyone but the minibus drivers have become  greedy. When they first started they were taking about 12 to 15. They did not have seating for more. And they would leave when they got at least 8 if it was slow filling up. As a result they filled up in about 5 minutes. Now that they have added seats to the minibuses, even using those fold down seats in the aisles and they can cram in 30 passengers in the minibuses.  Most of them won't leave until they fill every one of the 30  seats. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 22 September 2019 at 6:17 PM, Burrata said:

There are minibuses available early, we were ready to go but just after 8am but the only problem is that they will not leave until full. : (

On 22 September 2019 at 6:17 PM, Burrata said:

How much is a taxi from the dockyard to horseshoe bay beach ?

We have 9 people to transport.

Are the taxis plentiful or can we prebook to have one or more waiting for us - we only have one day in Bermuda and don't want to waste any time.

2 hours ago, Trixie21 said:

How much is a taxi from the dockyard to horseshoe bay beach ?

We have 9 people to transport.

Are the taxis plentiful or can we prebook to have one or more waiting for us - we only have one day in Bermuda and don't want to waste any time.

For 1-4 passengers the taxi would be about $32.50 plus tip, 5-7 passengers would be $42.50 plus tip. If it is a Sunday there is an additional surcharge. You would need two taxis for 9 as the maximum is 7. Taxis are plentiful at normal times.