L105 SKY Princess

sawtooth

We are on the 14 day cruise starting 1/4/2020.

The cruise look to be pretty sold out.

We snagged L105, front of ship, only 2 cabins left..  Do not mind being forward, wanted a mini suite.  However, from pictures I've seen of this cabin on the Royal and Regal, it is a little wider but not as long as a regular mini.  The couch seems pushed up so part of it is across from the bed.

The room seems a little squished.

Can anyone confirm from experience.  I would expect it to be the same on the SKY.

I did look at the 1/4 and 1/11 cruises separately and found many more cabins available.  Found the same Emerald deck cabin, aft available for both cruises.  Could I speak to Princess and ask to be assigned this for the 14 day?

24 minutes ago, sawtooth said:

did look at the 1/4 and 1/11 cruises separately and found many more cabins available.  Found the same Emerald deck cabin, aft available for both cruises.  Could I speak to Princess and ask to be assigned this for the 14 day?

never hurts to ask .. now this is a Sunday, so if you don't get the answer you want ... call back on Monday

We sailed in M105 on the Royal TA in fall of 2017 and loved the cabin.  I imagine it would be the same as L105...close to square with plenty of room on all sides of the bed.  It didn't seem squished at all to us.

We had booked an MA, but were upgraded to this Club Class mini at no charge.  We definitely would sail in that cabin again.