Shopping Deals in San Juan

sweetlove13

The only other outlet that comes to mind in Old SJ is Guess Outlet. They usually have good deals there. Unless you're dead set for Nordstrom or Sacks at Mall Of SJ, you could try for Plaza las Americas. It's much closer to port than Mall of SJ and it's huge (by Caribbean standards). It has your classic staples like JCP, Sears and Macy's along with lots of mid to upscale stores, both local and US brands.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:24 AM, sweetlove13 said:

A few years ago I bought a purse at the Coach outlet in San Juan & got a great deal, about 75% off. I was wondering if any of the other stores in San Juan have great deals, particularly in Old San Juan or at the Mall of San Juan?

I love the Camarillo Outlet's....always find good deals there and noticed you also live in Ventura County.

• 3 weeks later...

There used to be other designer outlets on Cristo Street near Coach, but haven't been looking for designer since Maria hurricane. The Marshall's is always good and we spent lots of time in there in Jan. I know I bought basic black leggings for super cheap. The ones I got from Wal-Mart weren't good quality so I needed the ones from Marshall's. I probably bought something else but don't remember.

The Mall of San Juan is nice, but PR has the highest sales tax in the US. Most of the stores are same ones you see in the States.